Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 389 in Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge is a concealer that will hide dark circles, blemishes, and pretty much any imperfections. For more information, go to http://www.hardcandy.com

November 28, 2016

I've been using Glamoflauge concealer for several years now, and I don't intend to stop. It was incredible back when I had horrible acne problems. Now, thankfully, my skin has improved so I definitely don't need to use as much. I do feel that maybe the formula has changed a bit, as it does seem more cakey than in the past, but it still works well. It covers any acne problems that I do have and my redness very well. You can't expect miracles from this, but for $7, it's pretty darn close! This has been, and will remain, a staple in my makeup bag!

November 06, 2016

J'avais tellement entendu parler du correcteur de cette marque. Pour moi c'est un non car il est vraiment trop épais. Je trouve qu'il est très apparent dans mon visage même avec la bonne couleur de produit.

October 29, 2016

When I first bought this at Walmart, I wanted to like it so bad because I heard so much about it. Many people were comparing the consistency and coverage to the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer. People were using it to conceal dark circles and hide blemishes. Below, I split up the review into the concealer and concealer pencil.

Heavy Duty Concealer
I wanted to like this concealer so bad that even after buying the wrong shade the first time and seeing how poor quality it was, I went back and bought a lighter shade, thinking I got a bad one the first time. What do I mean by a bad one? Well first and foremost, after twisting off the cap, you'll notice immediately that the formula of this concealer separates into pigment and water/oil. Seeing this just really makes me question the quality of the product and what I'm putting on my face. This doesn't just happen once, but rather whenever you let the product sit untouched for long periods of time. If you're able to get past that, then you're faced with the HORRENDOUS smell, and boy does it linger after applying. The combination of these two qualities make me believe that I'll break out from using it. As mentioned by many others, you really only need the smallest amount of product as it is highly pigmented. 1/10 of a pea size. One bottle could likely last you a life time. While it is full-coverage, I find that it extremely looks cakey! There is no way to blend this out to make it look natural, not with a beauty blender or brush or fingers. Though it's cheap, there really isn't any good way to use this product. It's too thick and cakey for under the eyes and only emphasizes the flakiness of blemishes. I've even tried to use it to outline my brows, but even then, I can't deal with the smell. Lastly, I believe there are only 3 shades. Overall, do not waste your money on this. Stay far, far away.

Concealer Pencil
It is not creamy, therefore hard to apply and blend. It provides lots of precision since it is a pencil, so you can outline your eyebrows, but I still wouldn't recommend.

October 29, 2016

This product is a little bit different. It does have a oily consistency to it. A little goes a long way! After I apply it is put a setting powder over all the areas I used this on and it's perfect after. To use alone it is not the best. But because it is cheaper than some concealers it's not too bad.

September 26, 2016

Very oily and heavy coverage but looks very cakey. The concealer tends to separate and the oil/concealer can be watery. I will use this when I run out of higher quality concealer but would only use it on under eye coverage and not full face. Spend the extra $10.00 and get a consistently good concealer.

September 13, 2016

This is a great concealer for a great price. I usually buy it at Walmarts it is even a better price here. A lititle goes a long way, so do not use very much. I use a sponge for blending, if will over all your imperfections, such as pimples ,acne scars, red spots and dark circles.

September 13, 2016

I've heard so many great things about this concealer, so of course I had to try it. It is super cheap so that's a huge bonus. It works amazing! It really covers up blemishes well and I use it under my eyes as well. A little bit goes a really long way. The first time using it, I thought I took just a small amount, but even then, it was way too much. So start with the tiniest little bit and add more if needed. I found a beauty blender to apply this the best. It worked better than a brush for me. Definitely recommend this product.

August 15, 2016

Love this concealer! I went a long time without using concealer (only primer, foundation and powder) but decided to give this a go after hearing good things about it. I've had it since Christmas 2015 and I don't think I've used half of the tube (and I wear makeup 5 out of 7 days). It's got great cover and it's thick but super smooth to apply. Sometime I mix it with my foundation for extra coverage.

June 28, 2016

This product works just as well if not more effectively then the top of the line brand name stuff you can buy from Mac or sephoria. Not think or cakey looking either.

June 28, 2016

A little goes a super long way! A small amount provides perfect coverage that lasts me all day. It matches my skin tone perfectly and was very reasonably priced.