Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 417 in Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge is a concealer that will hide dark circles, blemishes, and pretty much any imperfections. For more information, go to http://www.hardcandy.com

February 25, 2017

I love the coverage of this concealer, but it never ever ever dries down.. it stays wet! If you don't use a primer it sinks down into any pores or lines, and it clings to dry patches. Out of this world coverage, but the lasting power is barely there :(

February 10, 2017

This stuff is amazing and super cheap as well.
    It covers the tattoos I have on my hands that's how I know it's going to cover the blemishes and red spots on my face!
    Works amazing

January 12, 2017

I had a major breakout on my cheek and had to go to my girlfriend's family Christmas party. I asked my sister to cover up some of the redness but to make it look NATURAL! She added very very little, just enough to hide the redness and blemises where they don't stand out but where they still show a bit and look normal/natural. I didn't want them completely covered. She literally used a tiny little pinpoint amount onto a brush and it greatly improved the appearance. This worked like a charm! Of course I would never go to the store and buy it because I don't wear makeup and don't need an entire tube but if I have an emergency, I can always go to my sister and tell her to use this stuff. Girls are tricky! This stuff was insane!

December 19, 2016

I had just tried this product for the first time and the results were amazing!
    I used it under my eyes and around smile lines.
    Coverage was the best I've seen yet from a concealer, was not cakey, did not crease and left my face looking smooth, clear and bright!
    I will be switching to this brand of concealer from my usual Mac concealer from now on.
    Try it! It used to be sold at Sephora and now Wal-mart carries it for $6-$8 and you get a huge tube, a little goes a long way too!

The first day I used it, I went to a party and so many people told me I looked "healthier" (umm okay lol) they said, your face just looks so healthy. I'm guessing maybe because I like to use concealer on my little wrinkles I'm just starting to get and everyone knows when you put concealer over fine lines and wrinkles it can dry/cake up or crease with your facial movements in those areas but this stayed smooth all day! LOVE IT!
    Ps. I had 2 hours of sleep that day I went to the party.

November 28, 2016

I've been using Glamoflauge concealer for several years now, and I don't intend to stop. It was incredible back when I had horrible acne problems. Now, thankfully, my skin has improved so I definitely don't need to use as much. I do feel that maybe the formula has changed a bit, as it does seem more cakey than in the past, but it still works well. It covers any acne problems that I do have and my redness very well. You can't expect miracles from this, but for $7, it's pretty darn close! This has been, and will remain, a staple in my makeup bag!

November 06, 2016

J'avais tellement entendu parler du correcteur de cette marque. Pour moi c'est un non car il est vraiment trop épais. Je trouve qu'il est très apparent dans mon visage même avec la bonne couleur de produit.

October 29, 2016

When I first bought this at Walmart, I wanted to like it so bad because I heard so much about it. Many people were comparing the consistency and coverage to the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer. People were using it to conceal dark circles and hide blemishes. Below, I split up the review into the concealer and concealer pencil.

Heavy Duty Concealer
    I wanted to like this concealer so bad that even after buying the wrong shade the first time and seeing how poor quality it was, I went back and bought a lighter shade, thinking I got a bad one the first time. What do I mean by a bad one? Well first and foremost, after twisting off the cap, you'll notice immediately that the formula of this concealer separates into pigment and water/oil. Seeing this just really makes me question the quality of the product and what I'm putting on my face. This doesn't just happen once, but rather whenever you let the product sit untouched for long periods of time. If you're able to get past that, then you're faced with the HORRENDOUS smell, and boy does it linger after applying. The combination of these two qualities make me believe that I'll break out from using it. As mentioned by many others, you really only need the smallest amount of product as it is highly pigmented. 1/10 of a pea size. One bottle could likely last you a life time. While it is full-coverage, I find that it extremely looks cakey! There is no way to blend this out to make it look natural, not with a beauty blender or brush or fingers. Though it's cheap, there really isn't any good way to use this product. It's too thick and cakey for under the eyes and only emphasizes the flakiness of blemishes. I've even tried to use it to outline my brows, but even then, I can't deal with the smell. Lastly, I believe there are only 3 shades. Overall, do not waste your money on this. Stay far, far away.

Concealer Pencil
    It is not creamy, therefore hard to apply and blend. It provides lots of precision since it is a pencil, so you can outline your eyebrows, but I still wouldn't recommend.

October 29, 2016

This product is a little bit different. It does have a oily consistency to it. A little goes a long way! After I apply it is put a setting powder over all the areas I used this on and it's perfect after. To use alone it is not the best. But because it is cheaper than some concealers it's not too bad.

September 26, 2016

Very oily and heavy coverage but looks very cakey. The concealer tends to separate and the oil/concealer can be watery. I will use this when I run out of higher quality concealer but would only use it on under eye coverage and not full face. Spend the extra $10.00 and get a consistently good concealer.

September 13, 2016

This is a great concealer for a great price. I usually buy it at Walmarts it is even a better price here. A lititle goes a long way, so do not use very much. I use a sponge for blending, if will over all your imperfections, such as pimples ,acne scars, red spots and dark circles.