Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss

Hard Candy Glossaholic lip gloss Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 676 in Lip Gloss

January 26, 2017

I do love that gloss, you paid for a more expensive brand and don't get that quality.

Very good, last for a long time and the texture is not to sticky.

March 17, 2016

there is nothing better than finding that good acheap inexpensive lipgloss , great colour payoff,not too sticky ..and i love it ... i love it i love it

November 23, 2013

I love this sheer, sparkly, gloss in Fairy. It goes on smooth and stays soft without drying out later, like some other glosses I've tried. Looks great over a nude lipstick.
    The only "con": it can be hard to find, as I there's share my high opinion of this product, in this color.

October 25, 2011

These lip glosses are super amazing, here is what I had to say about them on my blog (link to my blog is on my profile :) )

"The shades I own shown in the photo are "Fairy" (a very light baby pink color with multi colored glitters), "Fireball" (a hot red color with glitter that shines gold, green and orange!) and "Gorgeous" (a berry pink color with similar glitter to what is the red shade). If you do not like glittery lip gloss, then I definitely don't recommend these ones to you. They are so glittery, shiny and glossy. I personally love glittery glosses, so these ones are right up my alley! In regards to the packaging these lip glosses are huge! The wand and the sponge tip applicator are so much larger when you compare them to the size of a regular average gloss. The formula itself is ever so slightly sticky (barely noticeable but enough to make the gloss last a long time) and I would say the glosses have medium pigmentation.

Bunnyguts added a new review for
    Hunt's Manwich Original

kelx added a new review for
    Happy Planet Daily Squeeze

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Dyson hair dryer

ciel bleu added a new review for
    Dove white body bar soap

blubie added a new review for
    dove body soap