Hard Candy Hide and Glow Cheek Tint Duo
Good

Hard Candy Hide and Glow Cheek Tint Duo Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 522 in Blush

May 15, 2012

I bought this blush on a whim. I was looking to get away from powder blush and this one caught my eye because it came with two shades in one stick. The price point was appealing as well.

After trying it the first time, I wasn't sure that I would like it, but gradually it's growing on me. It's relatively easy to apply, but I do need to spread it around with my fingers after applying. The colour is very subtle but more layers could be applied.

I'm not sure that I love the feeling of it...maybe a little waxy feeling?

I wouldn't buy it again but will use it til it runs out.

If you're looking for a subtle amount of colour with a good price value, this may be the blush for you.

September 21, 2011

There isn't anything really bad with this product- it just isn't the best product out there and for that reason, I wouldn't recommend it. In general though- not the best, I suggest shopping around for another product before this.

Here is what I like about it:
    - easy to apply
    - easy to build up layers to get the right glow and tint you want, not too pigmented and not too sheer
    - duo means that there are two colours- one lighter and one darker usually and two different tones to get the right shading and contouring.

What I don't like:
    - doesn't last very long
    - too sheer for my own personal taste (i like bright, visible blush on my cheeks)

Didn't cost very much and as an addition to another powder blush or for some lighting or light contouring, this is a good product but alone as a blush, not the best.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating