Hard Candy Lashaholic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 773 in Mascara

September 06, 2016

Gives my lashes character and volume, actually have a few friends who are obsessed with the product! If anyone wants great lashes an for it to noticeable. I recommend you try this.

April 04, 2016

Doll lashes. I'm so in love with this. The pink tube now comes in a more metallic effect, which I have worn away with so many applications I love it so much. It's so perfectly wet and black. It immediately (one coat) makes my lashes look separated, thick, long, dark, pronounced, curled, and magazine perfect. It's trickier to apply to the lowers b/c of getting it on the skin so I use another mascara there, but Lashaholic can't be beat for the uppers. This is now my mascara forever.

March 05, 2015

For a cheap alternative it's ok. I found it flaked a lot though. However, it had great coverage and really made my lashes stand out.

February 24, 2015

Mascara is an absolute must for most women. It was the only thing your mom would let you wear when you were fourteen and trying to experiment with makeup. At least that was the case in my house. This mascara is SUPER cheap, and it makes your lashes long and voluptuous at the same time. I wear it everyday, and out of all of the brands I've tried (which is most of them), this is by far the best.

August 29, 2014

Not too bad for Hard Candy!

I am really surprised that I like this mascara. No clumping. My lashes look fuller, longer and lifted. The formula was a bit drier than others I have but it may just work for this product. (or my tube was older). I look like I wear falsies when I wear this.
The wand is plastic and has small bristles and it curves slightly.