Hard Candy Naturally Gorgeous Top Ten Eye Shadow Collection 524

Hard Candy Naturally Gorgeous Top Ten Eye Shadow Collection 524 Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

July 23, 2016

This is actually a really nice drugstore eye shadow palette. Has very pretty neutral tones and shades in it and the shadows are pretty pigmented. I like the packaging too. But definitely doesn't compare to UD or KVD.

July 15, 2015

I adore this palette! These eye shadows are highly pigmented, apply smoothly and are easy to blend. The packaging is also adorable, although I unfortunately cracked my lid.

April 07, 2015

Picked up this pallet for cheap at Wal-Mart, and I was super impressed with it! Goes on smooth and comes with great colors!

March 02, 2015

This palette is awesome ! I bought this at Walmart for only five dollars . Even though it is very inexpensive is works great ! The colors go on smoothly and last a very long time .

October 25, 2014

this palette is i believe a knock off of the urban decay naked palette. i got this at walmart for i like less the $10 and let me just say this is honestly pretty good for a cheap drugstore brand. the pigmentation of the colors are really high. all the shadows have a hint of sparkle in them but they don't fall out! so you don't have to worry about the sparkles flying all over your face. highly recommend if you are starting to wear makeup or a beauty guru who wants to save on cash.

September 11, 2014

I came across this product randomly at Walmart one day, & boy am I glad that I bought it. Love all of the colors in the palate that I have, they go great with my brown eyes, and I highly recommend it.