• Hard Candy Primer Perfecting
  • Hard Candy Primer Perfecting

Hard Candy Primer Perfecting Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 324 in Primer

December 02, 2016

This is a really great astringent type primer. I actually feel my face tightening up and notice a big difference in the size of my pores. I really like the pump idea, this way I don't get too much. One pump is enough so it goes a long way. My makeup stays on nicely all day and I don't get oily skin. I really like this primer. It is really inexpensive too.

September 13, 2016

For a less expensive primer, it covers wonderfully, reducing the visibility of pores and even scars. The price is excelent for the value received, and even thought the brand may not be a higher end brand, its more affordable and the value os excellent.

March 31, 2016

I recently purchased this primer at Walmart (it was $8.98 + applicable taxes) and I am in love with it! I mainly bought it because it says that it minimizes pores and it does the job very well!! I also love that its light weight and makes my skin feel so soft! Definitely a staple for your makeup bag!

February 01, 2016

LOVE this product. It covers the dark circles under my eyes very effectively and last through out the whole day.

January 29, 2016

Just started using this product, so far so good. Leaves my skin smooth and velvety and ready for makeup. Warning, dont get it in your eyes, ouch

September 24, 2015

Was given as a gift and was a bit skeptical at first. But my skin feels like it's as light as a feather and soft as cashmere. So would love more of this product

July 15, 2015

This product came recommended and the reviews I read on it were all positive, and I have to agree. It's a great product and I've actually purchased more primers in their line up and affordable and easy to find at your local Walmart. Moisturizing and works well under my makeup.

July 15, 2015

This primer feels like silk on my skin, helps to eliminate the appearance of pores and leaves my skin smooth for the application of my foundation.

April 20, 2015

I found that this primer made my skin feel and look very smooth. Product reduces the look of pores. I find that this primer doesn't really control oil, but my face doesn't get that oily during winter so it's not really a problem. I love that its a great dupe for my Maybelline pore eraser (with is not cruelty free). The texture of this primer is a gel-like consistency, but dries to a matte finish. It feels very silky, which I love. I use about a pea-sized amount of this primer. This product says that it can be worn alone. This primer does not break me out, which is a plus I think I found my new primer, and its cruelty free... bye bye Maybelline....