Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 287 in Bronzer

So Baked Bronzer Get baked - not fried. Baked to create a beautiful, dewy yet matte finish, the infused color found in this compact gives the complexion a hint of bronzed color for a sun-kissed look. Add a second layer of color for a deeper shade of bronze.

August 11, 2016

Recently I bought this bronzer in the shade Hula Hula at my local Walmart store, I have heard so many great reviews about this product so I was decided to give it a chance, I was very impressed about the quality is really good, it has so much pigmentation, gives you this nice sun kissed glow, can be comparable to high end brands for a fraction of the price . Highly recommended

June 11, 2015

The Hard Candy So baked Bronzer in the shade "Tiki" is a beautiful golden colour. It gives a fresh dewy look to your skin.. However I find it works mainly in the same way that a highligher would as opposed to a bronzer... It doesn't exactly give the skin a tanned look which most bronzers are intended to do. Overall I do like the product.. It goes on smoothly and is easy blendable.

March 05, 2015

I have this in the shade Tiki which I use as a highlighter.

Let me tell you, this stuff is awesome! It's an amazing, low-cost highlighter that lasts ages. I've used mine everyday for almost 2 years and there is still tons of product left.

Looks absolutely gorgeous on the cheekbones!

February 19, 2014

This product is amazing !!! For such a good price I was surprised how such a good job it does . The pigmentation is amazing so if you want a little Bronzer or a lot it is build able to what you prefer. It gives a nice glow to make your skin look bronzed and beautiful and on the plus side if you want to look even more bronzed you can wet the Bronzer to look even more glowy. When it is wet it looks so shinny and shimmery and so beautiful. Give this product a try if you are looking for a nice Bronzer. It is awesome and affordable. You won't regret it.

September 30, 2011

I have this in the shades Hula Hula and Tiki. Hula Hula is a pretty summer bronze that definitely gives color to my pale skin. I use this more in the summer and Tiki in the winter. Tiki is SO beautiful. It's a light golden bronze- perfect bronzer for girls with lighter skin OR this could work as a highlighter for girls with darker skin. When I have a tan, I put this on my cheekbones to make them pop.. it's gorgeous, love this stuff.

September 09, 2011

I am in love with Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer. I spent nine dollars on it at Wal-Mart, and you get a lot of product. And by a lot, I mean that I've had it for a year and a half and I haven't even really made a dent in it...and I use it about every other day. I have it in Tiki, which is a light golden bronze with streaks of bright gold. It's very light and highly pigmented, and it's the best thing I've found for making my nearly-albino-white skin look sun-kissed. The only issue I have with it is that it is VERY shiny/shimmery, so my cheekbones end up looking a bit overly metallic. Even taking that into consideration, I would absolutely recommend it for everyone, but especially for those fair-skinned girls that have trouble with every bronzer making them look orange and/or fake.

August 25, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this Bronzer, I have the shade 129 "Tiki", this is the lightest shade of the line, and it is perfect for people with fair skin tones! I use this as an all over glow on my pale face, and it just gives me the perfect amount of color to my face without going overboard. It lasts on my face all day and it's really pigmented. For the price, this is a great product! It's just as good as all of the high end baked bronzers!