Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Reviews

Ranked #677 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Felt Tip Liner is a long-lasting, waterproof felt tip eyeliner that defines eyes in one easy stroke of gorgeous. Saturated felt tip delivers a high dose of intense color. Each liner is infused with growth serum to promote long term lash growth. For more information, please visit http://www.hardcandy.com/.

August 17, 2016

I originally bought this because it claims to be 12HR smudge proof wear. I have oily/combo skin, so my eyelids tend to be oily. Some eyeliners crease throughout the days, others don't. This is one of the eyeliners that don't, so I don't need to wear eye shadow+eye shadow primer beforehand. Since it's a felt tip liner, the application also is very easy, even for beginners. The claims that it's smudge proof stands when I first tried it on my hand, which is what convinced me to purchase the product. Unfortunately, on my eyes, it wears off throughout the day. Over time, the product dries out rather quickly, unless the product runs out before that. One pen will only last about 2 months on average. While the price is very reasonable and affordable, you end up running through a lot of them. Worth trying out, but I think there are better eye liners on the market.

December 17, 2015

Went on nice and smooth, which is great because i have poor vision for lining my eyes. However, the brown which I bought bleeds out everywhere - so even though I did a nice sharp line, it got all blotchy within an hour - not impressed :(

April 12, 2015

Was not impressed at all with this product. It was fairly easy to put on the first time but it dried up quite quickly so the second use was much more difficult. The price is not worth it at all, I recommend to just go with a different brand and save your money.

March 25, 2012

I bought the color little black dress and its a nice eyeliner . I love it!

August 14, 2011

The Stroke of Gorgeous eyeliner by Hard Candy is one of their newest products. In fact, on the website it says that this product will come out in September 2011, but my Walmart had it in stock already (along with their other new products). Anyway this new eyeliner is in the form of a felt tip pen and comes in 3 colours, black, teal and purple.
I bought the teal colour which is called "Nautical", well the colour shown on the display was more green the actual colour of the eyeliner. The real colour is closer to the colour of the pens packaging so I suggest you expect that colour and not the colour shown on the displays. Makes sense? I hope so.

Anyway, it's very easy to use and control since it is like a felt tip marker and it glides on pretty smooth. The colour payoff is pretty decent. I applied it about midday and still had colour past midnight, not as intense but I didn't reapply and touch it up at all either. This product is waterproof as well.
Overall it is a decent eyeliner for the price and I just might try another colour down the road. If you are able to test it before buying (my store has no tester of it) you can always try that to get an idea of the intensity and colour.

When I swatch it on my hand I am sometimes more satisfied with the colour than on my actual upper lash line and it was fading abit by the end of the day but overall I like it for a pop of colour now and then.

Another thing to note is that Hard Candy does not test on animals!
Also the website claims that this product " is infused with our Growth Serum to promote long term growth" (lash growth)