• Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Collection- Birthday Suit
Good

Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetters Eyeshadow Collection- Birthday Suit Reviews

Ranked #558 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 01, 2015

I'd heard people complain that the colours aren't pigmented. I must have gotten a rare palette because I barely have to touch the colours to get incredible pay off. I love that it's actually 100% matte. The eyeshadows are super smooth and blend beautifully. I've been able to create so many looks with this one case. Super impressed with this.

April 22, 2015

Find a fully Matte Palette from the drugstore is near to impossible so I had high hopes when I found this. The colour are beautiful cool tones. Soft taupes, greys, neutral cream and pink and it even a navy. The price point is great, 10 shades for under $6, but they shadows REALLY lack pigment. They were very powdery which isn't uncommon for drugstore, they blend ok but you really have to layer.... A LOT.... to get any impact of colour. Not worth it!

December 12, 2014

I've been looking for nude matte shades for a while, without having to travel far or order online. The stores in y town have limited selections of makeup so it's a task to find something that will do the job. I've been using Hard Candy Cosmetics for a while now and was very happy to come across this in my local Walmart Superstore. It was only about $5 and some change and I love it. The colours in it are very soft and velvety. I'm somewhat fair skinned so it can be difficult to find browns that don't come out too orangey on my skin, and these work pretty well. For my contouring, I will usually use a mix of he light brown and the darker mushroom grey colour (in picture, from top I use the second colour mixed with the 6th colour). I like to experiment with the different brown/grey tones for contouring and smokey eyes. The colours come out fairly true to shade when put on the skin which is good because I've had colours that looked wonderful in the case but the colour pay off was less than expected... Though there is still some fall out because of how soft the shadows are, I would still recommend this palette for anyone looking for good, inexpensive matte nude shades.