Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil
Good

Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

These sheer lip pencils are all you need to get dazzling lips. Try mixing shades together to customize your look.

August 27, 2011

I have this in the shade "Must Have" with the white packaging, I believe it's the shade that's in the photo for this product, but I am not completely sure. It is a deep unique red with a slight tone of brown underneath. I actually just bought this today, I went to the Hard Candy aisle with my mom and she had picked that product out for herself. I would NEVER normally wear any type of dark red lipstick, because I am so pale, but when my mom was sure she was going to buy it, we opened it and I tried it on and it looked so beautiful on me that I had to buy it too! It looks beautiful with my skin tone, I finally found the perfect red that I've been looking for, just in time for fall! I love my product so much, it's even better than a lipstick, because it's extremely pigmented with a glossy finish. It doesn't have any shimmer, frost, or glitter. Highly recomment "Must Have" for girls with very fair skin tones! I give this product two thumbs up!

August 28, 2010

The Hard Candy Visibly Wet lip pencil has a creamy, sheen consistency that glides on smooth and looks great. I think this is a perfect product for everyday use because it's not as thick or pigmented as lipstick but still gives your lips a nice color. The color I used & is pictured is called Glamazon (mauve).

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender