Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil
Good

Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil Reviews

Ranked #492 out of 696 in Lip Gloss

These sheer lip pencils are all you need to get dazzling lips. Try mixing shades together to customize your look.

August 27, 2011

I have this in the shade "Must Have" with the white packaging, I believe it's the shade that's in the photo for this product, but I am not completely sure. It is a deep unique red with a slight tone of brown underneath. I actually just bought this today, I went to the Hard Candy aisle with my mom and she had picked that product out for herself. I would NEVER normally wear any type of dark red lipstick, because I am so pale, but when my mom was sure she was going to buy it, we opened it and I tried it on and it looked so beautiful on me that I had to buy it too! It looks beautiful with my skin tone, I finally found the perfect red that I've been looking for, just in time for fall! I love my product so much, it's even better than a lipstick, because it's extremely pigmented with a glossy finish. It doesn't have any shimmer, frost, or glitter. Highly recomment "Must Have" for girls with very fair skin tones! I give this product two thumbs up!

August 28, 2010

The Hard Candy Visibly Wet lip pencil has a creamy, sheen consistency that glides on smooth and looks great. I think this is a perfect product for everyday use because it's not as thick or pigmented as lipstick but still gives your lips a nice color. The color I used & is pictured is called Glamazon (mauve).