Hard Candy Walk the Line Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #551 out of 776 in Eye Liner

January 26, 2016

I absolutely love this liner. I have always had a hard time find a liquid liner that was water proof and was no watery or cakey. especially for my girls with oily eyelids. this one is for sure for you!!

December 29, 2015

For a cheap, easy to find eye liner this is ok. I found it to be too watery for my liking and because of that you have to make sure to let it dry or it will transfer on to your lids

December 20, 2015

I love this one. Have been using it for just over a week after switching over from marker style eyliners. This one has a teeny brush (bristles never fray) and it applies the product more generously/liquidly than other eyeliner types. I love how it makes a very contrasting line that is perfect around the edges with no empty spots. It applies easily over eyeshadows too. The only trick to it is to blot the brush a little in the jar b/c the liquid can creep down the applicator and pool like a nailpolish applicator will. A few times in the beginning it deposited a little too much down my lashes, and once a drop fell onto my white sweater. So dab first and no problems. I haven't had any problems with fading or running. I wore it for a long while outdoors (-25) and it didn't have any issues with breath condensation or melting when going back indoors. My new fave now.

September 09, 2015

This is the only, ONLY, eye liner that I can say will not run. Plus the price is great. I wish it sold on amazon, but I have to find it at Walmart and it is always sold out... I always get black, do I cannot attest to the other colors staying power. Recommend it highly

February 27, 2015

This is a great eye liner! The pigment lasts all day without the oily streaking that many liners seem dissolve into. The colour itself is thick and rich leaving a bold statement. The brush makes application easy and quick with a steady hand.

October 26, 2014

Brace yourself. This is going to be an ‘OMG’ moment.

Packaged in a tiny vial, the Hard Candy Walk The Line liquid eyeliner in Praline is a product that carries big punch. What can only be described as the perfect shade of coppery brown, this eyeliner is a great choice for the fall season. The precise applicator makes it easy to achieve a slick line across your lid, adding instant sparkle to your eye. The rocker chic design on the packaging will make you want to pull it out at every party just so everyone can watch you touch up. But you won’t have to do that because the formula lasts all day. And the price tag? $6

O…M…exactly.

October 05, 2013

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner, The price is around $6.00 and comes in so many varieties, I use the pure black liquid eyeliner and it stays black unlike many liquid eyeliners that fade. The wand and brush give perfect precision. The brush is like a small little paint brush really and never gets hard. I would say if youre in need of a good liquid eyeliner for a good price this is the way to go.

September 19, 2013

Totally love this. Best one to get when your low on money and need great make up

May 19, 2012

You must put a solid eyeliner before applying the Hard Candy Walk the Line Liner because the glitter won't be visible.

April 20, 2012

Now, for all intents and purposes the Hard Candy Walk the Line eye liner is actually a great quality product for such a low price. The brush is good, it can paint super accurate lines and the colour really sticks to the eyes and lasts for an entire day.

My only real problem with the product is the wand. The wand is very thick at the base and hard to get an accurate grip of and the distance between the brush at the end and the place you hold is too bloody long. It's almost unwieldly, I find that it's so unstable that I slip up most of the time and have started only to apply this eyeliner when I have more than 10 minutes to apply my makeup.

So unfortunately this product does not replace my Annabelle or Quo eyeliner which is about twice the price but worth every penny.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?