Haribo Gold "Gummy" Bears  Candy
Good

Haribo Gold "Gummy" Bears Candy Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 180 in Candy

June 29, 2016

Been so obsessed with these gummies lately ! They're great as a quick snack it has so many different fun flavors. They're a little harder to chew than your "typical" soft gummies, but that's just another thing I love about it :)

April 30, 2016

I love these gummy bears they have been my favorite snack since I was young and I especially enjoy them out of the freezer when they get all chewy!!! They have delicious fruity flavors!!!

March 21, 2016

I absolutely love the Haribo brand of candy, the gummy bears are so full of flavor and soft they almost melt in your mouth. The are a little expensive but worth it for a special treat.

February 04, 2016

These gummy bears are a delicious once in a while treat.
The flavour doesn't taste artificial like some gummies.
They are easy to find in my area.

January 31, 2016

While the origin of the manufacturer may change, depending on where you get your gummies, the taste is still good through their use of fruit juices for authentic fruity flavour. Fresher gummies are soft with a slight bite to them. Pricier than other bear gummies, but the taste is worth it.

January 17, 2016

These are the best gummy bears that you can get. I am German, but living in Canada since over 6 years. Every time my husband and I visit Germany, our suitcases are filled with different Haribo gummies. You can get them here as well in a limited assortment, but the price is unfortunately quite high, about 3 - 4 times as much as in Germany, still worth paying though. They are fruity and have a good consistency that isn't sticky in your teeth.
I remember from my childhood that everyone had favourites and depending on them, you could find half empty packages with only one or two kinds left in it. My favourites are the orange and yellow ones. My friend's dad only liked the red ones and my dad mainly ate the white ones. My point is that you can definitely taste the difference between the different types per package. They don't taste all the same.

November 07, 2015

These are the best gummy bears I've ever had!!!!!!! I would pay more than they are sold for to have these gummy bears.

April 10, 2015

A staple on my annual trip to Germany. It isn't uncommon to come back with a 1KG bag of these babies. I've bought them locally and they aren't nearly as fresh or delicious. Straight from Germany (I've also had some great batches from Hong Kong), they are so fruity and fresh. I will never eat a regular gummy bear again.

January 14, 2015

These are the best gummi bears. They taste delicious and very quality. Im from Germany and i know that Haribo makes the best gummi bears. If you haven't tried them you definitely have to. You will never turn back to those other cheap gummis. Love love loveeee

August 13, 2014

This little bears tastes really good. It's chewy and fruity.