Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 960 in Books

Publisher's Description:
Harry has been burdened with a dark, dangerous and seemingly impossible task: that of locating and destroying Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes. Never has Harry felt so alone, or faced a future so full of shadows. But Harry must somehow find within himself the strength to complete the task he has been given. He must leave the warmth, safety and companionship of The Burrow and follow without fear or hesitation the inexorable path laid out for him... In this final, seventh installment of the Harry Potter series, J. K. Rowling unveils in spectacular fashion the answers to the many questions that have been so eagerly awaited.

September 28, 2016

Absolutely loved this entire series, and this book definitely didn't disappoint. The author does an incredible job with world building, and her descriptions are spot on. Along the way you become very invested in the characters, and find yourself overcome with emotion when bad things happen to them.

September 17, 2016

I love harry potter and this book is no different. Kind of sad this is the last harry potter book but J.K ended the book perfectly. Lots of great characters and plots makes you feel like your really at Hogwarts the way J.K writes. Would defiantly recommend.

June 30, 2016

THis is the last opus of the Harry Potter series and probably to my taste the best one! I've loved Harry Potter from the begginning and J.K Rowling did a superb conclusion to the saga. Even if it's sad at times, the writing is amazing on it. Beautiful! A must have!

May 02, 2016

an amazing series full of many obstacles but you know it will turn out all right in the end.a satisfying read that only leaves you saying..why can't there be more ?

February 23, 2016

It's no wonder why these books will go down as ones that defined a generation. The Potter Generation was treated to a fantastic ending in the writing and compilation of this book.

February 17, 2016

I am so sad that the books are at an end, however every good thing has to end. Harry Potter is an absolute must read for preteens, teens and all adults!

September 23, 2015

JK Rowling can do no wrong. The best thing about this book is that it finally ties all of the little hints and clues she's been dropping on us for the past six books and everything makes more sense!! Honestly, the movie does not and cannot compare. They're fine, but the book is a must read.

August 29, 2015

I didn't start reading these books until the time this book came out. But when I started I read through them all in a couple weeks. I have read the series a couple time now and I will definitely share them with my children in a couple years. when they are old enough.

June 17, 2015

I never read or watched the Harry Potter movies until recently. I don't know what took me so long! I love it! I read the whole series in a week and have read it again and again since. I am currently reading it again with my kids this time. I love this book and the whole series.

June 03, 2015

This is probably the only fantasy book that has made me cry so much. I hate seeing so many beloved characters meet terrible ends, but at the same time it was a nice way to wrap up an odyssey. Muggles can scoff all that they want, but this entire series was amazing!