Harvest Crunch Original Granola Cereal
Good

Harvest Crunch Original Granola Cereal Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 322 in Cereal

September 29, 2016

I just said Fugheddaboutit because I will never buy it again. It was good at first but then I find it's just mostly sweetness I can taste and of course the crunch it gives and that's just about it. no flavor whatsoever. I'll just spend my time and make my own granola.

September 26, 2016

I don't do breakfast but know that I should. So when I discovered this at a sample table in the grocery store it was a win. The associate served it with vanilla yogurt. I tried it, loved it, never looked back. I was already trying to get more yogurt into my diet and this cereal has become the gateway drug. I love the crunch, it doesn't get soggy quickly and its a healthier option when I'm jonesing for a treat. Ladies on the run will appreciate how easy it is to pack and go, and it hits the spot.

September 17, 2016

What to have for breakfast? It's a daily conundrum. Quaker has this down to a science. Their Harvest Crunch Granola is fantastic. I really enjoy the original flavour, but the others are good too. A favourite in my house is plain yogurt, a handful of chopped apple and a good shake of granola. On an extra special day, the kids might get away with a few chocolate chips in the mix too. My family loves this stuff. My only complaint is that there isn't a gluten free variety that could address my dietary needs. Maybe a future concept Mr. Quaker? Great breakfast for a great price!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier