Harvest Crunch Original Granola Cereal
Good

Harvest Crunch Original Granola Cereal Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 357 in Cereal

March 13, 2017

Family Favorite! Love this as a cereal, but we also weekly make portions of yogurt, fruit and this cereal. Great for a breakfast on the go, as it can be eaten in the car with no milk.

February 20, 2017

Great snack for on the go. Its a filling healthy snack. I love the taste. I take them to work as i work on the road so its a great sway to grab a quick bite and stay healthy at the same time.

January 19, 2017

Some of the best granola I have ever had. I just wish it were more affordable, so I could eat it more often. It's super delicious and healthy if you add it to some yogurt and eat it that way.

January 13, 2017

This granola is delicious. The crunchy texture and the size of the chunks are perfect. It usually goes on sale for a very good price, which makes it a very affordable choice!

September 29, 2016

I just said Fugheddaboutit because I will never buy it again. It was good at first but then I find it's just mostly sweetness I can taste and of course the crunch it gives and that's just about it. no flavor whatsoever. I'll just spend my time and make my own granola.

September 26, 2016

I don't do breakfast but know that I should. So when I discovered this at a sample table in the grocery store it was a win. The associate served it with vanilla yogurt. I tried it, loved it, never looked back. I was already trying to get more yogurt into my diet and this cereal has become the gateway drug. I love the crunch, it doesn't get soggy quickly and its a healthier option when I'm jonesing for a treat. Ladies on the run will appreciate how easy it is to pack and go, and it hits the spot.

September 17, 2016

What to have for breakfast? It's a daily conundrum. Quaker has this down to a science. Their Harvest Crunch Granola is fantastic. I really enjoy the original flavour, but the others are good too. A favourite in my house is plain yogurt, a handful of chopped apple and a good shake of granola. On an extra special day, the kids might get away with a few chocolate chips in the mix too. My family loves this stuff. My only complaint is that there isn't a gluten free variety that could address my dietary needs. Maybe a future concept Mr. Quaker? Great breakfast for a great price!