Harvest Crunch Original Granola Cereal
Good

Harvest Crunch Original Granola Cereal Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 328 in Cereal

January 13, 2017

This granola is delicious. The crunchy texture and the size of the chunks are perfect. It usually goes on sale for a very good price, which makes it a very affordable choice!

September 29, 2016

I just said Fugheddaboutit because I will never buy it again. It was good at first but then I find it's just mostly sweetness I can taste and of course the crunch it gives and that's just about it. no flavor whatsoever. I'll just spend my time and make my own granola.

September 26, 2016

I don't do breakfast but know that I should. So when I discovered this at a sample table in the grocery store it was a win. The associate served it with vanilla yogurt. I tried it, loved it, never looked back. I was already trying to get more yogurt into my diet and this cereal has become the gateway drug. I love the crunch, it doesn't get soggy quickly and its a healthier option when I'm jonesing for a treat. Ladies on the run will appreciate how easy it is to pack and go, and it hits the spot.

September 17, 2016

What to have for breakfast? It's a daily conundrum. Quaker has this down to a science. Their Harvest Crunch Granola is fantastic. I really enjoy the original flavour, but the others are good too. A favourite in my house is plain yogurt, a handful of chopped apple and a good shake of granola. On an extra special day, the kids might get away with a few chocolate chips in the mix too. My family loves this stuff. My only complaint is that there isn't a gluten free variety that could address my dietary needs. Maybe a future concept Mr. Quaker? Great breakfast for a great price!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay