Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 2162 in Hair Care

September 07, 2016

Argan oil is the quickest and easiest way I've found to make my hair instantly appear shinier and revitalized! I like that this product is available in a small package size because you really only need a very small amount, otherwise your hair will appear greasy. I enjoy the light scent of orange (it actually contains real orange in the ingredients list) but I understand that not everyone will want their hands to smell like they've just peeled an orange after applying this.

February 10, 2016

I realllly enjoy using this Argan oil for my hair. It is very cheap to purchase. It is a light feeling oil and leaves my hair very soft and shiney. I have very processed and colored hair so this product works great on my split ends and damaged hair. I have repurchased several times and will continue. It also has a great scent as well!

January 13, 2016

I like to apply this when my hair is dry, definitely brings out a beautiful shine and silkiness :)
I highly recommend this to anyone with dry and damaged hair !

May 28, 2015

I keep this stuff around all the time. Smells incredible and gives a real pick-me-up to my dry hair I feel. It makes it come to life and you barely have to use any. It doesn't even cost $3 and that goes so far. I just love this stuff.

May 25, 2015

Love this stuff! Only need a dime size amount after each shower in damp hair. So effective at keeping hair healthy and without split ends, also adds beautiful shine!

January 07, 2015

I received the sample pack in one of my subscription boxes and I was really amazed at how mush I liked this product. It smelled amazing. It also left my hair feeling so smooth. I will probably repurchase.

November 21, 2014

It makes your hair feel more softer and smother. The prices was around 2-3 dollars. It was well worth it

November 01, 2014

products: Hask Argan Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner and Shine Oil

Totally love that it doesn’t weigh my hair down and still look well moisturized. Just after one usage my hair looks so much shinier and healthier. No wonder Argan Oil from Morocco is well known for its label “liquid gold” … definitely a must have in every household. No exaggeration in any way, it definitely is a life saver especially if you have frizzy hair. Goodbye to dead looking hair especially during winter time!