• Hask Macadamia Oil Hair Mask
Good

Hask Macadamia Oil Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #1088 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 20, 2016

This hair mask is great! My hair is totally fried from bleaching and this mask makes it so I can easily comb/brush through it while wet, unlike any other conditioner. It smells great and the packet lasts 3 or 4 times on my medium/long hair. If you don't have time to leave it in the full time (5-10 minutes) it still works great! Can't beat the price and the quality, and the small packs are great for travelling too!

September 24, 2016

I found Hask hair masks at Walmart. Can't beat the price! Very nourishing and moisturizing on my long thick hair. Leaves my hair feeling smoother and healthier.

May 15, 2016

Love this leave in conditioner. The product is thick and smells so good. This package lasts 2 uses since my hair is so long, but it's affordable ad I only use it once a week.

It leaves my hair soft and silky but a little weight down so I use it on days I won't be letting it bounce free.

February 22, 2016

Hask needs to sell this hair mask in a tube because I would buy it in a heart beat! Buying these little packets aren't cost effective and the price adds up but still the hair mask is quite affordable and works well.

I have shoulder length, dry, kinky-coily hair with an extremely dry scalp. My hair is fragile and prone to breaking and shedding. I bought this hair mask in the hopes that it would hydrate my hair and strengthen it and this hair mask delivered.

It has a very thick consistency and smells like tropical marshmallows. It takes me a long time to rinse this hair mask out of my hair, but it leaves my hair so soft and easy to manage! It hydrated my hair and scalp really well. I've been using various masks including this one from Hask for seven months and I've noticed my hair is so much stronger now than it was before. My hair doesn't break and shed the way it used to and my hair is so much more hydrated.

February 08, 2014

This hair mask was extremely impressive. For an absolute steal of $2.46 plus taxes at Walmart, you can achieve a non-oily beautiful shine while restoring damaged/split ends. I also found that this product did not leave any type of residual build-up which was an added bonus... As many of the hair masks I have used in the past tend to leave my hair feeling oily and weighed down. HASK was extremely lightweight and efficient, as well as has a very subtle scent that leaves hair feeling soft, fresh, lightweight and beautiful

July 29, 2013

I just had my hair color corrected and highlights added - and my hair was as dry as straw afterwards. I could barely get my hair brush through my hair and literally was debating cutting my hair or shaving my head due to the condition and state of my hair - it was that bad.

I thought I would try a few treatments for dry hair before I went and shaved my head (My hair is down to my waist and thick).

I tried multiple items - Spray in Oil - which left my hair greasy and just as tangled and dry - expensive conditioner, ect ect.

I went looking for hot oil treatments but could not find any in my local drug store or Walmart - but while browsing Walmart I saw this product on sale with only one package left - so I grabbed it, in a last ditch effort to fix my hair.

I must say I am super impressed with how well this worked. I left it on for about 25 minutes (instead of the ten minutes that is recommend on the package) and my hair felt like silk afterwards. Literally could brush my hair and manage it. Now I do notice that after a week, the effect has worn off, but for 2$ dollars a package (which does my whole head), this would make a wonderful weekly or bi-weekly treatment.

I rushed out to the next city over and bought up all that was left at the Walmart there because of how impressed I was with the product.

If you have dry hair and need treatment, try this out!