Havaianas Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 41 in Flip-flops

Havaianas Flip Flops are available in 24 different colours to suit your needs. Get a simple and classic summer look with these slim flip flops! With the Haivaianas logo on the side, these Flip Flops come with a shock absorbing midsole, and a durable rubber outsole for premium comfort in the summer.
See their main website for more information: www.havaianas.com

October 26, 2016

I don't need a long review to tell you how awesome these Flip Flops are. I have worn my basic black Havaianas for 3 summers now, and they are put away now that it is October and awaiting for me for a 4th summer. I am a walker as I don't have a car, and they are super comfy for walking either on cement sidewalks downtown, or on dirt path by the river, or grass in the park. I cannot even believe I pad $22.00 for them and the bottoms are still goo enough for another summer. I didn't have any shin splints or back pain from them and I walked and walked in them. I noticed when I bought them they have a slight height difference in the heal, just about 1/4 inch higher, and just for that, it protects your body and back more than a completely flat flip flop. I also have a pair for the pool and gym showers. I will buy another color next year to add to my collection.

Love these and recommend them for sure.

June 09, 2016

I bought a coral pair of these at Winners and have just not liked them b/c they're uncomfortably shaped for me. I love the name brand recognition which is why I got them. But the bead parts of where the thong connects below on the 2 sides are hard and in the wrong positions so I step on them when I walk, which makes it hard and uncomfortable. I have small size 6/7 feet and I've never needed a wide shoe before. The part that goes between the toes fit comfortably though and they had a nice amount of foam underneath to be well off the ground.

February 13, 2016

I own a number of Havaianas Flip Flops. Most purchased in the states, only because of the better selection. I love the different color/design selection. They do cost more than others on the market but they also last longer. I find that they are made better than others I have tried. If you don't mind the price, they are well worth it.

December 29, 2015

I love the colors. But the price?!!! Yikes. They are great flip flops but that price is not justifiable.

December 29, 2015

I didn't like anything about these flip flops. They are plain looking and expensive and nothing special.

October 22, 2015

Havaianas Flip Flops;

can not justify the expensive price for a pair of flip flops......

July 31, 2015

They are fantastic! Sure the initial cost to them may seem abit more comparing to other flip flops out there but the fact that they last 'forever', it's totally worth it. I have had my first pair of havaianas for 7 years now and they are still working great.

July 10, 2015

I love my Havaianas! They are a basic, no-frills flip-flop and a staple in my late-Spring/Summer/early-Fall wardrobe. The only draw-back is they are outrageously priced for a basic, no-frills flip-flop. I would own more pairs if they were priced appropriately.

March 08, 2015

These are very fashionable and trendy. they are super cute and super comfortable. comes in many different colours and is a great summer wear. they are also very affordable.

August 05, 2014

These flip flops are my summer footwear of choice for biking, relaxing, going out with friends, everything! They are super comfortable and the vibrant colours add a nice pop of colour to any outfit!