HAVIT HV-MPC03 Professional 18mm Wide Angle Lens

HAVIT HV-MPC03 Professional 18mm Wide Angle Lens Reviews

1 review
Ranked #35 out of 143 in Cell Phones

May 02, 2016

A wide angle lens is essentially designed to let you take in a 'wider' shot, so that you can fit more in your frame.This one does a great job. I was surprised at the weight of it when it arrived and you can really tell the quality and how well-made it is from that alone.

It's great to have an option for those of us who can't afford a fancy camera. While a cell phone will never take as good quality images as a DSLR, lens like these take you a step in the right direction and allow you to get more out of your cell phone. I would recommend any amateur mobile photographer get at least a wide-angle lens if not a full set of lens and this one is a fine start.

It's great quality, takes nice wide-angle pics and is very easy to use.

----------------------------------