Hawaiian Tropic 15 Plus Sheer Touch Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 332 in Sun Protection

May 26, 2016

Mine is Hawaiian Tropic 60 Plus Sheer Touch Sunscreen. I am not a sensitive type. So far I haven't any problem with cosmetics. But this sunscreen is not for me. My eyes was burn and it rest 30 mins.

April 01, 2016

I love the formula of this sunscreen, it is lightweight and goes on very smoothly and evenly. No streaks! Absorbs into the skin very quickly and it is also quite moisturizing! It also offers great sun protection. Never had a sunburn while using this. Smells great, kind of coconutty. Good for sensitive skin too.

April 01, 2016

though a little more expensive than most other sunscreens, Hawaiian tropic's SPF 15 sheer touch is definitely my go to. I, being a very pale skinned teenager, can not use tanning oil or i end up burning hideously, so this lightweight (and lovely scented) SPF 15 is exactly what i need to get as much of a tan as possible without burning like a twig in a campfire.

September 05, 2015

Love it. The smell is amazing, no greasy oily residue left. Had it on all day got a light tan but didn't burn.

July 22, 2015

I love, love,love this sunscreen. I use it everyday.. i dont leave the house till i apply it, it smells delicious and gives me the protection i need, without the greasy feeling.

July 22, 2015

The lotion is not thick or greasy. The smell was delicious!

July 08, 2015

Got a free sample of this as I was not sure how well it would work for me (I have sensitive skin and eczema) but it did not irritate my skin at all! Bought a bottle for the summer and very happy to know I'll be protected from the sun. Even when you sweat, it stays on pretty well - lasts on a 2 hour hike.

June 18, 2015

J'ai reçu ce produit par échantillon et je peux vous dire que j'ai vraiment adoré la texture de la crèmeet elle est pénètre très bien dans la peau , son efficacité au niveau protection solaire et le petit plus le côté radieux qu'il laisse sur votre peau . L'odeur me fait penser à la cuisson d'un gâteau . Wow belle découverte.

June 10, 2015

I use this as my daily moisturizer. Never leave home without sunscreen! Live the smell and feel of it.

June 04, 2015

LOVE this! I brought a sample with me to my trip to Miami and Orlando and it was a life saver. The sunscreen wasn't greasy and left my skin with a shimmery glow. It smells amazing and works very effectively. I know this because I went tanning and applied to all over my body, I forgot to apply it on my chest which ended up getting sunburnt but every other part that I applied it on was perfectly fine. The effectiveness of the SPF was amazing! Will definitely purchase more.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!