• Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter
  • Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #889 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge and moisturize your skin with our luxurious After Sun product line. These products contain the most fragrant rich, creamy formulas for your beautiful skin. Infused with nourishing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Cocoa, Shea and Mango butters, these moisturizers are great for everyday use!Features & Benefits:Intensely hydrates skin with special island conditionersHelps maintain your tanVitamin enrichedPerfect for daily use

August 16, 2016

Perfect after a day at the beach! Whenever I've been on the sun all day or have a sub burn I apply this and it works great! My burn usually disappears within 24 hours. It helps to keep my skin moisturized and healthy. It comes in a convenient pump and smells great.

June 30, 2016

This after-sun has a very good scent !! The shea, the cocoa butter and the aloe vera in this cream hydrates your skin right away. My daughter and I went through two bottles already and I will repurchase it again guaranteed!! You should try it too, you won't be disappointed!!

September 17, 2015

LOVE the smell of this and the way it makes my skin feel. Don't find it to be greasy at all.

HAWAIIAN TROPIC AFTER SUN BODY BUTTER;

I received a sample along with a purchase of sunscreen and I really liked this!!!

It soothes the skin, it helped with peeling.
It had a nice scent, it was cooling to the skin. It lasted long time, absorbed well into the skin.

I do prefer aloe vera naturally over this product, but I do like the moisturizing affect along with the after sun effect of this lotion.

May or may not purchase full size in the future...

September 17, 2015

I have to admit, I have been lucky to not have any sunburns this summer - but I bought this product just in case. It smells SO GOOD that I use it as my daily body moisturizer instead! I also love the pump style dispenser, it makes it much faster and more convenient.

June 25, 2015

love the smell of any coconut lime lotion, but needed something for after tanning outside. Found that hawaiian tropic makes this after sun lotion with aloe and it smells AMAZING! absorbs quickly and releives the burn pretty well. gets a little bit sticky if you add too much, but it smells amazing i just cant help it sometimes. works great on your face as well, bnot too greasy. Keep a little bottle in my beach bag.

June 19, 2015

This product is great! It makes your skin feel so good after tanning or even if you have dry skin. Smells great as well.

June 09, 2015

A friend recommended that I try this and I've been very happy with the results. I love the shimmer that it gives off as well as the amazing smell. My skin is soft and smooth and looks healthy :)

May 31, 2015

I love using this product after going out in the sun. It moisturizes my skin and cools it down without giving me irritation. I will definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family because it is quality sun care!

May 21, 2015

Works well and well priced. Felt great on my skin and lived up to the product's claims.