Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

July 10, 2016

Never use a tanning oil before but it does makes a difference.this oil is very light not to greasy.it has nice flowery scent to it and most important it helps me to get my even tan everywhere. Price is little bit high but a little goes a long way.

June 27, 2016

While I wouldn't normally buy this, I was given it by a friend and have used it a lot. I have a natural tan that deepens really quickly in the sun so I don't need the extra help of a tanning oil like this. But I've been using it in the mornings in place of/or in addition to my body lotion routine. I like that it's a light oil that isn't greasy but easily rubs on and absorbs into the skin leaving it really soft and smooth and hydrated. I also love love love the summery scent; like other Hawaiian Tropic products it has a pina colada vibe. I've actually been using it a lot and have nothing bad to say about it... only someone like me would use this in conjunction with spf products.

June 27, 2016

I have been using this product for years. I start of with a sunscreen for the first few days and then this baby is what I layer on after a good base. I am olive skinned and tan quite well so this oil boosts colour in a short amount of time. And the smell. Oh gosh, I swear I wear this stuff just so that I can smell it on myself as I sunbathe. One of my all time favourites.

June 27, 2016

This is defenitly the best tanning oil I've tried! It gives me such a nice rich and golden tan. Great mosturizer and what about the smell WOW! Good price also!!!

June 06, 2016

I use this to help achieve the tan skin that my pasty body craves. If you burn easily, this may not be for you because it doesn't have SPF. I have a hard time tanning though, let alone burning, so I can get by with it.

April 21, 2016

i used this a lot a few years ago...its great to use to get a base tan !!it smells so good i wish there was perfume that smelled like this!!it keeps skin hydrated!!!!

April 21, 2016

This is my go-to tanning oil.I'm very pale & when I sunbathe it takes me forever to get any color & if I do get a tan I usually burn first then tan,UNLESS I'm using this tanning oil. I use it for a short period of time to get my base tan, than alternate with sunblock to protect me from the UV rays. + it smells amazing & moisturizes skin at the same time, Bonus :)

April 21, 2016

Love to use this tanning oil in the summer months. Gives you a really nice radiant glow, and provides enough hydration to make you tan really easily. A little product goes a long way - I like to apply a dime size amount to each desired section! The smell is also really pleasant!

April 21, 2016

I love this outdoor lotion the smell and the smoothness and glisten it leaves on skin and of course it leaves skin sun kissed nicely bronzed and soft feeling great price too use it every summer

April 13, 2016

Love this tanning oil. I brought it with me to cuba and it made my tan look amazing. I got colour super fast with it and had no sun burns either. It also moisturizes your skin very well so I had no peeling either. Love love this tanning oil.