Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer

Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Lime Coolada After Sun MoisturizerIndulge and moisturize your skin with our luxurious After Sun product line. These products contain the most fragrant rich, creamy formulas for your beautiful skin. Infused with nourishing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Cocoa, Shea and Mango butters, these moisturizers are great for everyday use!Features & Benefits:High quality Aloe VeraCocoa Butter and exotic moisturizersHelps maintain your tanPerfect for daily useReplenishes moisture that is lost from environmental effects of the sun, water and windVitamin enriched

October 14, 2016

Absolutely love the scent of this lotion! It is so summery and perfect for Caribbean holidays! Unfortunately I have found (the hard way) it does not replace good old pure aloe! I wouldn't recommend this for sun burns, but for general moisturizing purposes I think this would be good. I did find it made my skin a bit more oily than I liked however.

July 11, 2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new"Lime Coolada" after sun lotion product that Hawaiian Tropic came out with this year or last. The scent is awesome, a refreshing change from the usual aloe vera we have come to associate with after sun lotions. It smells like a key west lime pie with a hint of coconut i almost start licking my arm after i apply it. Ha ha.The lotion goes on nicely and is absorbed quickly by your skin. It is most definitely non greasy and has a nice cooling effect to it as well. I totally recommend it as a nice change from the usual aloe vera after sun care lotions,its only drawback is the price which is a tad steep if you are on very low budget.

March 18, 2016

We brought this with us when we went to Cuba and it saved our life. This after care is so light and cooling that it was so nice putting it on a sun burn. The scent is very light and clean and fresh smelling and didn't irritate the sun burn. Now I sometimes use this just as a regular moisturizer in the summer cause I love it so much

March 18, 2016

This is my holy grail in after sun skin care!......the price is great for such a large bottle and love how it's a pump bottle. The smell is refreshing. ..a nice light lime coconut scent. The product goes on very well and nourishes skin after sun exposure. I even recommend this lotion for those who use tanning beds it will help to keep skin mpsturized and prevent tan from fading. Whenever we go south I always bring a bottle of this. I even use it sometimes after the shower if my skin feels dry....it's better then other lotions I've used.

February 23, 2014

Amazing, leave your skin feeling so soft and smells great!

June 01, 2012

I love Hawaiian Tropic.

This is perfect for people who like a little "lime" scent - and who love a great moisturizer! I use the tanning beds during the winter months, and this is always what I turn to afterwards for a lotion. It leaves skin smooth, and hydrated. It's not greasy like other "after sun" lotions. You can use this as a regular lotion, no problem!

Highly recommended.

May 16, 2012

Hawaiian tropic /Lime Coolada after sun moisturizer is wonderful it smells really good. its not grease like other lotions. i hve notice a major change in my skin since using it. it is alittle bet more price but you will find you dont need to use as often as it keeps your skin moist for along period of time. Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer is a product i will continue to buy as i really love the results i have gotten from it.

July 20, 2011

I have to admit that I don't smell any limes in this at all!! But getting that out of the way, I really like this. The scent is very similar to the Hawaiian Tropic sunscreens, but doesn't seem quite as heavy (although it still lingers on you).

This is working really well as an after sun lotion as well as being my regular moisturizer. I haven't had any dry skin on my body using this, even after getting slightly burned the other day. And it's a thick, creamy product but there isn't any greasy residue leftover, even on those sticky humid days.

If you're a fan of Hawaiian Tropic, you should definitely pick this up! It's perfect for the summer but I'm guessing it would probably be a great winter moisturizer too.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?