Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12 Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 358 in Sun Protection

Hawaiian Tropic's Protective Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray is an exotic blend of nature's tanning oils. A moisturizing touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora, and fruit extracts. . . indulge your skin with this Hawaiian blend of rich tanning oils. Enriched with Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil and Vitamins A, C & E, this alcohol free, dry oil moisturizes and nourishes your skin to promote a golden "tan of the islands." . Visit hawaiiantropic.com for more information.

June 27, 2011

This is the only product I swear by every summer. I love this oil, it smells great, goes on easily and it leaves you with a fantastic looking tan!! Does exactly what it promises to deliver, cannot ask for more than that!!

June 02, 2010

I have been a long time user of this product. I love the smell and I love that it is non-greasy. For that reason I can wear this when I am out and about. Other tanning oils are so greasy that I can only wear out when I am in a bikini and I can shower after or I have something to wipe down. It works really well to give me a golden, olive skin tone for the summer.

However, I do not like the spray nozzle. In fact it does not spray, it just comes out in one steady stream. I found that to be irritating when applying on my skin. I would prefer they change the nozzle to a spray.