Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil-free Sunscreen SPF45

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Oil-free Sunscreen SPF45 Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 333 in Sun Protection

July 07, 2015

The volumn I bought is 240ml. It contains less chemicals. This sunscreen feels light-weighted. Everytime I only need two teardrops of it for each arm. If you put too much, it gets difficult to absorb into your skin and tend to be greasy. The smell is kinda a mix of chemical and shea butter, which gives my skin a softer touch. Once I massage the sunscreen on my arm, the smell lingers for a very long time, so I think smell makes this product a bit overwhelming for those who has sensitive nose. It smells like coconut to me.. Most of the supermarkets always carries this brand, but I found only Safeway and Your Independence Grocer (they tend to have very big sale around 50%off on sunscreens once in a while, you just have to keep an eye on their weekly flyer to make sure you don't miss it. This type of sale only tends to stay for three days once they marked down the price.) has the best deal.

March 17, 2015

Great product from Hawaiian Tropic. Lotion smells really nice, as mentioned is not oily and has a good protection number, what is little higher than average (45). Its also waterproof!!