Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen SPF 30 has an exotic coconut scent, formulated with Hawaiian Tropic's patented SunSure Technology tested in natural sunlight with less chemical sunscreen and advanced UVA Protection. This sunscreen is very water resistant and has an invisible sheer touch formula.
For more information, visit http://www.hawaiiantropic.com

October 14, 2016

I wear sunscreen pretty much all year round on my face and my body whenever it’s exposed – otherwise, I burn due to my fair skin being burned severely throughout my lifetime.

For the Fall and Spring, I’m ok with using a lower SPF sunscreen to protect my face and hands from UV rays and sunburns (especially while skiing or other winter sports where your face can still be affected by the sun!).

This sunscreen has a lighter scent than the normal Hawaiian Tropic smell, but it is definitely there. Be aware if you are sensitive to scents, or are in a scent free office or other location!

The cream is medium thickness, and only a little bit is required to blend into the skin. I find that it actually applies MUCH easier than other sunscreens with minimal effort. A little bit also goes a long way with this sunscreen.

It definitely makes my skin feel soft, and despite using it while working outside after work this week in the bitter chill of Fall, my face hasn’t gotten that windburn it normally does in this kind of weather. The best testing I could do for waterproofing was washing the tops of my hands and lower arms in the sink with just water – they still felt soft on top afterwards (vs dry after a cold outdoor exposure), hence it stayed on my skin where I did not actually scrub.

Overall, I like the ease of application and durability/longevity of this sunscreen. It makes me feel a lot better about going into the sun and bitter sunny wind feeling protected

August 16, 2016

This is my go to sunscreen for everyday use. It doesn't leave a white cast and smells amazing. Plus, my skin always feel smooth and glowy hours after application. Would recommend :)

July 31, 2016

I love love love the smell of Hawaiian Tropic! I honestly could smell this scent all day and never get sick of it. I find that it works okay, however I like wearing 60 SPF when I'm out all day in the sun for added protection.

July 31, 2016

I LOVE this sunscreen for myself. It is super light that I can even wear it on my face without breaking out. The smell is awesome and makes you feel as though you are always on vacation in the Caribbean.

July 31, 2015

I really like the smell of this sunscreen but I could not find one with a higher SPF than this which I would rather but over all a really nice sunscreen.

June 30, 2015

It is a nice sunscreen that smells sooooo good!!! Very tropical and exotic. I usually go for higher SPF. But the product does its job. Just remember to reapply it. Its pretty light and isn't greasy. Easy to apply.

June 30, 2015

So I purchased this product because I needed a good sunscreen that provided excellent protection when I was going on vacation to the Dominican Republic. Obviously it's very hot there and the sun is out for most of the day, so I needed a very effective sunscreen. I purchased Hawaiian Tropic and it worked well and I continuously applied it every couple of hours even though it said to apply every 2 hours. However, the product has some type of glitter in it and that was annoying. As well, if you go into the water then you would have to reapply it ever y 15 minutes, which is also unpractical. For two dollars more you can get a sunscreen that is waterproof from a reputable brand.

I would recommend this product, if you're going to be out all day in the sun. It is effective and sunscreen should be a must if you're going to be in the sun.

June 26, 2015

I have been a #HawaiianTropic #4 since I was a teenager living in California. I am now 42 years old and need more protection. I was sent a free sample of #HawaiianTropicSheerTouch SPF 30. I love that it's smooth and not all oily. How ever it does not smell quite the same as my beautiful brown bottle of #4, in fact the smell did bother me some. I may try another #HawaiianTropic SPF product until I find the right one for me.

June 08, 2015

This sunscreen is oil free, leaves skin soft and moist while protecting you from the sun....it smells great also...this is my daily moisturizer for the summer...

May 31, 2015

First things first, a sunscreen that smells amazing is a miracle. I can't get over how great this product smells. I also like how it is water proof and does not have a greasy texture. It went on like a lotion and absorbed into my skin wonderfully.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear