Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Clear Spray Sunscreen SPF 30

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Clear Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 333 in Sun Protection

May 23, 2016

This is my favorite sunscreen to use. I love the ease and convenience of a spray on formula as well as the fact that it goes on sheer instead of having to rub in the white stuff. Plus you can apply to your own back and other hard to reach places with confidence. I love the smell - it's so beachy and beautiful. It's my favorite brand of sunscreen in general. I also like that it comes in 30 spf and higher - I have fair skin and a higher chance of getting skin cancer due to previous burns and the removal of multiple suspicious moles so I try to be very diligent in applying sunscreen and this formula makes it so easy. It's worth any extra money spent for me.

January 05, 2016

I used this sunscreen while on vacation and it definitely did the trick! I didn't burn with it and it provided enough protection to not burn me, but still give me a light tan. The best part about this sunscreen is that it is not sticky at all and it really sprays on very smoothly. Of course the coconut smell is great too.