Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect After Sun Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #869 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge and moisturize your skin with the luxurious After Sun product line. These Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect After Sun Moisturizer products contain the most fragrant rich, creamy formulas for your beautiful skin. Infused with nourishing ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Cocoa, Shea and Mango butters, these moisturizers are great for everyday use! For more information, go to http://www.hawaiiantropic.com.

May 23, 2016

This is such an awesome product that I use after I've been in the sun. It's cooling and makes your skin feel so soft. I notice that even when I'm driving the sun's rays can be so hot that it's easy to get some redness on the side of your body facing the window. I am trying to be more diligent about applying sunscreen when driving but when I forget I put this lotion on when I get home. The scent is heavenly and it does provide a lovely, faint shimmer. I recommend using this when you've got a bit too much sun or even just as a summer moisturizer for your body. I will definitely repurchase!

August 13, 2013

I often get very dry after tanning so I figured id try this lotion, low and behold it felt and smelled amazing on my skin not to mention no more dry flaking skin! Over all great product for the price!

July 12, 2013

When you're done in the sun, time to apply that Silk Hydration After Sun Moisturizer. Not only will this keep your skin moist and hydrated for 24 hours, but it also smells delicious and refreshing too. I swear I'd love to actually be in Hawaii while wearing both the sunscreen lotion and the moisturizing lotion, but since I'm not my backyard with a nice Summer drink and laying out in the sun (whenever it comes out again) will do.

The moisturizer also is infused with mango and shea butter, so your skin will feel nice and smooth along with being hydrated. I've also used this when stepping out of the shower, it works great. It keeps my skin hydrated and once I put it on, I don't have to keep reapplying it.

April 22, 2013

I love this product so much. In the summer I use it as an everyday moisturizer, not just after the sun! It smells beautiful and leaves your skin looking shimmery, but not sparkly! It's wonderful.

January 26, 2013

This is the perfect after sun lotion for the summer. I sometimes find myself using it "just because", as it smells absolutely incredible. It also provides your skin with a natural glow, and shimmer - which is an added bonus.

June 11, 2012

All I can say is YUM! This product has an amazing smell (coconut papaya) and a slight shimmer that screams vacation. I got this while visiting Hawaii as the sun was drying out my skin and was super impressed. It's not an oily mosturizer but still gives a beautiful mosturized look with a hint of sparkle that is noticable in the sun. I also loved the price, about $6 if I'm not mistaken. Definitely worth every penny!

September 07, 2011

Absolutly love this, i was looking for a shimmer lotion for a long time that smelt this good and actually works. it makes your skin feel very soft and leaves a very pretty shimmer that enhances your tan and makes your skin look great! i would buy this again and will for a long time! and forgot to mention it smells amazing!

June 30, 2011

This product is a must have! i got this before I went on vacation to Haiti and Jamaica on a cruise. The first time I used it I was really impressed. First of all it smells delicious and second it really enhances the tan that you got while laying out. It has shimmer minerals in it and it just makes your skin glow while it moisturizes! I love this product!

March 18, 2011

I bought this lotion for a trip to the Caribbean. I wanted to make sure I could keep moisturized while there to keep my tan in check. All in all, it worked alright although I think something like Aveeno would have been more moisturizing and more effective. It does smell nice but I found it didn't have a sheer or creamy feeling, more like a caked on feeling which could be from the specks of gold in it. One thing about it too as you have to rub it in very well or you get gold smears all over! All in all, it was ok but nothing to write home about it especially for paying $8 for a teeny bottle. I do love Hawaiian Tropic products just not this one. Next time, I'll just take my Aveeno or try the Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer!