Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Sunscreen SPF 15

Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Sunscreen SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 332 in Sun Protection

The mica minerals in this sunscreen give your skin instant radiance

- Mica minerals enhance your skin tone
- Broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Moisturizing antioxidants
- Signature coconut fragrance

August 24, 2014

My favorite sunscreen! It smells really good (my boyfriend is crazy about the smell, which is rare) and it covers the skin of a nice shiny tan. I bought it every summer!

July 25, 2012

I love this sunscreen. I have worn it MANY times to the beach, typically for a two hour span and have not burned. I'm quite fair with freckles. I use this product on my body only, as I'm afraid the shimmer factor/fragrance may cause me to break out, but I can say this is fabulous for the body. I love the scent and how it doesn't smell like typical sunscreen. I actually don't notice the shimmer in it at all, however I didnt even realize when I bought it that it was supposed to be shimmery anyways, so I wasn't disappointed! Ha!

June 20, 2011

This sunscreen has a bit of shimmer but I didn't notice that much of a difference than the regular shine that putting on lotion gives. It was thick like the other Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen and it was hard for my skin to absorb. It also left my skin feeling really oily.