Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 332 in Sun Protection

September 29, 2016

Excellente odeur d'été cette crème est parfaite l'été ou pour les vacances. Plus dispendieuse que le reste des produits de la marque. Laisse la peau brillante.

1.5/5

September 29, 2016

I would NOT use this product again. It rubs off on your clothing and stains them. My brand new white t-shirt now has a bronze stain around the neck line.

July 19, 2016

I like this , I just need a pump to the face. There is not a greasy finish on the skin. It's not expensive and it's moisturasing. I buy it back again.

June 06, 2016

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 is by far the lightest sunscreen i have used. It feels like you are applying regular lotion. Its light and sheer. There is no messy streaking like with most sunscreens.
This sunscreen also smells AMAZING. It smells like coconut and summer. I will definitely be using this lotion again. Its only the beginning of summer!

January 10, 2015

good product, it really does Hydrate your skin , I use all summer long , and I also apply it after I remove my makeup , it leaves my skin smooth , and fresh looking/feeling .

October 31, 2013

Super Bon Produit au parfum envoûtant. J adore

August 26, 2013

Gave the Hawaiian Tropics sunscreen a good test on a weekend camping trip. Lots of beach time and lots of sunscreen needed. First impression was that the Sunscreen Lotion had a great scent. Love how it went on smoothly, just like a moisturizer. It threw me off because unlike other sunscreens, it dried quickly and didnt leave a sticky feel. Felt like I had just put on my moisturizing lotion. Love it!

It kept me from burning, minus a spot that I missed (Not Hawaiian Tropics fault haha). Overall very impressed. Left my skin feeling great and I will definitely pick some more of this up for my beach bag!

August 12, 2013

I really liked Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion. It has a nice scent, moisturize the skin well, while not being sticky, and also have spf 30 to protect from the sun. I got it as a sample first, and now I bought a full size to add in my daily moiturizing routine.

August 12, 2013

PROS: scent, effective, moisturizing

I love this sunscreen, not only is it effective, but it's moisturizing and I enjoy the scent, and I'm usually not a fan of the smell of sunscreen, but this doesn't smell like that. It has an enjoyablee scent