Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 332 in Sun Protection

December 02, 2016

I love hawaiian tropic and how it smells so much, this is usually my go to sunscreen, although i don't often wear it because i hate the oily look most give, it feels so nice on the skin and protects my skin perfectly when i'm out doing yard work and other things

September 13, 2016

I tried this for the first time this summer after I had gotten a pretty bad sun burn . I realized I needed to start protecting myself . It smelled great and applied very well . It protected me from the sun and the uv rays so I was very happy about that .

June 30, 2016

I like the smell and the fact that my skin is not greasy after. It wasn't too thick. My skin didn't burn when I used it. I would definitely buy again this product.

June 01, 2016

I had second degree sun burns when I was a teenager and since then I need to be well protected and this works perfect for me, I love how well it works and I absolutely love the smell of any Hawaiian sun tan lotions.

June 01, 2016

This is a really nice, moisturizing sun screen with a pretty high SPF. If i remember correctly it also has a really nice shimmer, it's very subtle. Really like the smooth texture, non greasy feeling.

May 05, 2016

i really enjoy the scent of this sun screen!!! the cent lasts a l;ong time too!!! this absorbs fast and evenly and protects your skin from the suns harmfull rays!!!

May 05, 2016

I have always loved the smell of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30, it smells amazing. It also goes on quite light and doesn't leave a heavy feeling or a gross feeling.

May 05, 2016

I love the smell of hawaiin Tropic, the texture and how it feels on my skin. The brand to me is a tried and true! I wear this daily in the summer, like I said I really ennjoy this scent, screams island vacation.

March 05, 2016

I used this over the summer as a trial size, and it lasted quite a long time. It worked effectively as a body sunscreen, however once i tried using it on my face it burned my skin leaving red marks. I do have sensitive skin and this sun screen did not agree with me

March 05, 2016

I received some sample/travel sizes of this to try out a year or so ago. And while I did like the scent it was a little too strong for our family to be able to use on a daily basis in the summer.

We did try it out and it caused my son to break out all over.

So for us, the scent was a bit too strong especially for my husband and because it made my son break out we will continue to purchase our regular brands of sun block.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye