Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 346 in Sun Protection

December 02, 2016

I love hawaiian tropic and how it smells so much, this is usually my go to sunscreen, although i don't often wear it because i hate the oily look most give, it feels so nice on the skin and protects my skin perfectly when i'm out doing yard work and other things

September 13, 2016

I tried this for the first time this summer after I had gotten a pretty bad sun burn . I realized I needed to start protecting myself . It smelled great and applied very well . It protected me from the sun and the uv rays so I was very happy about that .

June 30, 2016

I like the smell and the fact that my skin is not greasy after. It wasn't too thick. My skin didn't burn when I used it. I would definitely buy again this product.

June 01, 2016

I had second degree sun burns when I was a teenager and since then I need to be well protected and this works perfect for me, I love how well it works and I absolutely love the smell of any Hawaiian sun tan lotions.

June 01, 2016

This is a really nice, moisturizing sun screen with a pretty high SPF. If i remember correctly it also has a really nice shimmer, it's very subtle. Really like the smooth texture, non greasy feeling.

May 05, 2016

i really enjoy the scent of this sun screen!!! the cent lasts a l;ong time too!!! this absorbs fast and evenly and protects your skin from the suns harmfull rays!!!

May 05, 2016

I have always loved the smell of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30, it smells amazing. It also goes on quite light and doesn't leave a heavy feeling or a gross feeling.

May 05, 2016

I love the smell of hawaiin Tropic, the texture and how it feels on my skin. The brand to me is a tried and true! I wear this daily in the summer, like I said I really ennjoy this scent, screams island vacation.

March 05, 2016

I used this over the summer as a trial size, and it lasted quite a long time. It worked effectively as a body sunscreen, however once i tried using it on my face it burned my skin leaving red marks. I do have sensitive skin and this sun screen did not agree with me

March 05, 2016

I received some sample/travel sizes of this to try out a year or so ago. And while I did like the scent it was a little too strong for our family to be able to use on a daily basis in the summer.

We did try it out and it caused my son to break out all over.

So for us, the scent was a bit too strong especially for my husband and because it made my son break out we will continue to purchase our regular brands of sun block.