Hawaiin Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen

Hawaiin Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen Reviews

1 review
Ranked #37 out of 332 in Sun Protection

June 10, 2016

Weightless and hypoallergenic, I believe I have finally found a sunscreen that works for my sensitive skin.
The pump design of the bottle makes it easy to regulate the amount of product you're using. The scent of the product is nice, and I compare it to a more faint version of Hawaiin Tropic's traditional coconut scent.
The near weightless cream does not at all dry sticky, and the cream goes on smooth. I have a sun-sensitive chest area and found that this product seems to be working well, applying it according to directions. I recommend a higher SPF than 50 though, especially of you have a sensitive chest skin. I have yet to find a product that doesn't still block enough sun to where I don't have a redness on my chest at the end of the day.
If you're looking for general sun protection that doesn't have a strong smell and isn't greasy, I highly recommend this product as I find it does work with proper application.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS