Hawkins Cheezies Reviews

Ranked #1909 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 08, 2017

I like cheesy crunchy chips but these chips are way too salty! It has a nice crunch to it and the flavour is good. But I won't be eating it again until hey lessen the salt!

January 24, 2017

These things are pretty good for the value. They have a delicious cheese taste but they leave your hands looking so orange afterwards. They should use less colouring and concentrate more on the flavour but overall it's a great product for the value.

January 24, 2017

These are the best cheezies. They have a great crunch and the salty cheesy flavour is addictive! I have been buying them for years and they have never changed... Not even the packaging.. Which is a good thing as they are so great

January 21, 2016

I love cheezies but these were too greasy, the flavor was terrible ,definitely not a good product in my opinion, not as good as other brands

January 03, 2016

I used to love Hawkins cheezies. So salty and crunchy. But, as I get older I find they give me a total bellyache after eating them. Too bad for me, cause they are good.

1.5/5

December 31, 2015

I don't like these. Too salty and the corn flavor is too much. They're nice ad crunchy but overall not good to me.

December 31, 2015

These are very hard and crunchy. Also very salty but very good. Hard to put these down are very addicting!

October 14, 2014

I really don't like these cheesies- the corn flavour is so strong. They are also incredibly oily and saturated through and through. The oil and corn overwhelm the cheese flavour. Pass.

September 06, 2014

The are the best cheezies ever. They have a great taste and you can buy them in individual snak paks. If you like cheezies give these a try, they are just so amazing.