Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo - Ocean Lift
Good

Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo - Ocean Lift Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 938 in Shampoo

September 23, 2016

Not only does this save me from a itchy dry hesd which is quiet un comfortable but it actually out beats all other shampoos i have tried at keeping my hair well moisturized but cleaned worth every penny

September 20, 2016

there is not another product, that i have found, that works this well for my type of hair. i have dry, itchy and flaky hair year round.. except when i use any head and shoulders shampoos.. and the newer scents they're adding are just a bonus. the price is high but you have to pay for the good stuff when it works this well.

September 07, 2016

Head and Shoulders brand is one of my favorite shampoo, smells amazing, always keeps my hair fresh, volume and without dandruff. I use to use this shampoo couple years, but then decided to change my shampoo, to check my hair. But noticed that dandruff started to appear on my head after using shampoo different brand. So i have a feeling that my hair used to this brand and does not want to change to any other shampoo.

September 07, 2016

If you have dandruff then this is for you.No more flakes and keeps your hair healthy and it smells amazing.I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dandruff!

March 28, 2016

Whenever I have dandruff, I always turn to Head & Shoulders.
The most recent kind I've purchased is the "Ocean Lift" one. It smells so good and keeps my hair clean for a long time. I'm the type who doesn't like washing my hair every day and can leave it unwashed for 3 days in a row without minding much, and after I used this exact brand, it kept my hair dandruff-free and shiny (not in a greasy way).