Head and shoulders instant oil control shampoo

Head and shoulders instant oil control shampoo Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 21, 2016

I have not been able to find a oil control shampoo that works as well as this one does. I have such an oily scalp that I find it hard to find an effective shampoo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I highly recommend this product.

October 21, 2016

I really recommend this product to people with oily hair. It leave my scalp feeling clean and my hair feels weightless. Only thing I hate is how I have to wait 5 minutes to wash out.

April 25, 2016

The Head and Shoulders Instant Oil Control shampoo did what it said it would. It helps with dandruff and doesn't weight your hair down or dry it out. Loved this shampoo and will get it again.

April 04, 2016

After two weeks of using Head and Shoulders Instant Oil Control Shampoo for free thanks to @bzzagent, I must tell you it is not for me. Head and Shoulders is a good quality brand that I have used before. This is the first formulation I have seen specific to oil control and I was surprised to see no companion conditioner or 2 in 1 option. Yes conditioners are heavy but my tips need the tlc.

I have fine, oily,and color treated hair which means I need light weight products that also combat the oil. The shampoo has a nice feel to it, lathers and rinses nicely, and it smells nice. My hair was blow dried a few times and air dried a few times. Both methods my hair felt clean, fresh, and soft after. The itching and flakes were also reduced. As a night time hair washer this is where the product fell short. By early evening the following day my hair were full of static and felt dry while my roots were oily. The static I was able to combat by applying a small amount of conditioner to my tips, a complementary conditioner or 2 in 1 would be great! The oil control was no better than other shampoos however. This shampoo will remain in my shower for when itchy scalp strikes…but it will not be used every shampoo and I will use a light conditioner on my tips.

March 31, 2016

The smell is fantastic!!! The name says it all, controls the oils of your hair and helps keep dandruff away. If you have really oily hair, I would definitely recommend this shampoo to you. If you have anyone in the household that doesn't have oily hair, and they use it, it really dries their hair out! Just make sure you let your family/roommates know if you share shampoo. Overall, I was impressed with the effectiveness of the shampoo and the smell is amazing! Looking forward to purchasing it in the future. Thanks to bzzagent for a free trail in return for an honest review!