Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 937 in Shampoo

June 28, 2016

I have moderate to severe eczema everywhere including my scalp and find that Head & Shoulders itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner helps relieve the symptoms of the eczema. It's worth every penny I spend on it.

April 20, 2016

While this does not have the most amazing scent, it is a very effective conditioner. I have always suffered from a dry itchy scalp, and it seemed like no matter what brand I went with, nothing changed... Until I got head & shoulders. There is a bit of a tingling sensation when I lather it into my hair, but I notice a big difference now in that I no longer have a super dry, itchy scalp. Definitely would recommend it to others that have the same issues I did!

March 14, 2016

So I have been visiting my friends house and she only uses head and shoulders. I woke up late one morning and decided to use the Head and Shoulders itchy scalp two in one. Lets just say, Right as soon as I rinsed it out of my hair it felt so dry, matted everywhere and does not smell good at all.

February 22, 2016

I love the head and shoulders itchy scalp care shampoo. I'm not someone with a reaccuring itchy scalp but during the colder, more dry weather my scalp with start to dry and flake and itch. Using this a couple times a week really helps! You feel so fresh and energized after shampooing.

February 19, 2016

Thank goodness for Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care. During the winter, everything is so dry in the house. Not only does my skin itch from the dryness, but so does my scalp. At least now, I don't look like I have lice, with all that scratching going on. The scratching has subsided and I'm feeling normal again. Thanks H&S;!

December 15, 2015

Kind of expensive, but worth it I suppose. We usually buy this every month. Love the tingly feeling. Nice and cool. Smells good and seems to help with the itchy scalp

May 24, 2012

I love this product! I have an extremely itchy scalp due to dryness, and this works so good. After using it a few times, it really started to work. Not only does this product stop the annoying itch, it also stops flakes. After trying this, i don't think i would go back to another kind!