Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 971 in Shampoo

January 06, 2017

I love this shampoo for my itchy scalp. The value is great and the quality is as good as any of the head and shoulders available today. I love the minty tingle your scalp experiences! Love it!!

January 06, 2017

This product really helped me when I got dandruff. I noticed a difference after the first use. It immediately helped get rid of the itch. It has a really nice smell too.

November 30, 2016

Great as an everyday shampoo not for just when you have dandruff. Doesn't have the strong medicated smell some dandruff shampoos have. Love the varities

July 26, 2016

I only use this when I get dandruff which is not common, but when I do use it, it is very effective. After washing my hair two times with this shampoo, my dandruff is all gone. Also, the price isn't that bad when a sale goes on for buy one get one free, it is very worth it.

June 27, 2016

This left my hair feeling weighed down an sorta greasy it did not help with the urge to scratch my head it actually made it worse . Could be my conditioner to tho .

March 10, 2016

My middle daughter has very dry sensitive skin and scalp, poor thing. She absolutely swears by this shampoo. It is the only product that has been able to control her dry scalp without irritation. Excellent product!

March 02, 2016

This is the only shampoo I use even after it cleared up all my dandruff a couple years ago. It leaves my hair looking and feeling great after and I love the cool feeling when im washing it. It really works. My scalp used to drive me nuts, it was so ichy all the time. I never have that problem anymore.

February 26, 2016

This product really delivers what it says it does on the bottle. I have very sensitive skin, but I never thought about the fact that it included my scalp. If I was using a different shampoo and my head started to itch, the itch is gone as soon as I start using H & S products!

February 05, 2016

Let's start by saying, my head is always itchy!!! And the older I get, the worse it seems to get. And then I found the itchy scalp shampoo.

June 21, 2013

Every time I use this for itchy scalp I end up getting dandruff and it only helps for a little bit for the itchy scalp.