Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #593 out of 937 in Shampoo

November 30, 2016

Great as an everyday shampoo not for just when you have dandruff. Doesn't have the strong medicated smell some dandruff shampoos have. Love the varities

July 26, 2016

I only use this when I get dandruff which is not common, but when I do use it, it is very effective. After washing my hair two times with this shampoo, my dandruff is all gone. Also, the price isn't that bad when a sale goes on for buy one get one free, it is very worth it.

June 27, 2016

This left my hair feeling weighed down an sorta greasy it did not help with the urge to scratch my head it actually made it worse . Could be my conditioner to tho .

March 10, 2016

My middle daughter has very dry sensitive skin and scalp, poor thing. She absolutely swears by this shampoo. It is the only product that has been able to control her dry scalp without irritation. Excellent product!

March 02, 2016

This is the only shampoo I use even after it cleared up all my dandruff a couple years ago. It leaves my hair looking and feeling great after and I love the cool feeling when im washing it. It really works. My scalp used to drive me nuts, it was so ichy all the time. I never have that problem anymore.

February 26, 2016

This product really delivers what it says it does on the bottle. I have very sensitive skin, but I never thought about the fact that it included my scalp. If I was using a different shampoo and my head started to itch, the itch is gone as soon as I start using H & S products!

February 05, 2016

Let's start by saying, my head is always itchy!!! And the older I get, the worse it seems to get. And then I found the itchy scalp shampoo.

June 21, 2013

Every time I use this for itchy scalp I end up getting dandruff and it only helps for a little bit for the itchy scalp.

February 20, 2012

The smell was very good. I previosuly had dandruff and ichy scalp and after 5 uses..(each day) it went away!

March 07, 2011

I've been using this shampoo because of my itchy oily scalp. Although it is a good price it is not really effective. My scalp is still itchy and gets oily by the end of the day. I might to have to move on from this line.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml