Head And Shoulders Original Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 2239 in Hair Care

January 09, 2017

I've been suffering from mild dandruff my while life. Someone told me to try head and shoulders so I did. It has a wonderful aroma while you wash away those flakes and although it leaves your hair feeling super smooth and looking really shiny I don't feel like it really helped with the dandruff. Although my flakes weren't visit let right after the shower, my head began to itch shortly after and the flakes returned quickly. So Forrest amazing looking and feeling hair hair, yes absolutely give it a try. But for dandruff relief I will have to keep searching.

November 30, 2016

I love using the best smelling shampoos, but they always cause me to have terrible dandruff. I like the smell of head and shoulders and it helps me keep my hair flake free. I choose head and shoulders over any shampoo.

February 29, 2016

If you're experiencing a dandruff problem, this will clear it up for you. I have used this from time to time when the need arose and this shampoo readily cleared it up for me.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal