Head and Shoulders - Smooth & Silky Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 539 in Conditioner

November 09, 2016

I have extremely damaged hair, frizzy unruly curls that come out messy.
This product did a great job at taming my frizz, and my ends felt smoother.
Would highly recommend!

September 21, 2016

This product is great. I wasn't sure about it at first, but my scalp was very dry so I tried it. I love it now! Smells great and keeps my head from itching.

July 14, 2016

Loved using this. Normally I have a prescription dandruff shampoo but I have replaced it now with this. Works great, smells great. Highly recommend! Generally I use a lot of conditioner but, I do use much less of this so that's another win for me!

January 21, 2016

This conditioner is amazing! it makes my hair so soft feeling, but doesn't give it a feeling of heaviness that other conditioners do! Would definitely recommend.

December 16, 2015

Head and shoulders is an amazing brand to begin with but the smooth and silky is even better. I love the way my hair looks and feels after i use this product.. I suddenly have so much more body and shine, my scalp feels clean for a long time.. Overall better than many of the other brands i have troed and I dont need to switch as often.

August 10, 2015

Love this! Would use it anytime as it works very well. It gets rid of dandruff and leaves my hair silky smooth and clean. It doesn't smell amazing, although it doesn't smell bad either. That is the only thing they could improve upon.

August 02, 2015

a bit pricey... but works at keeping your hair dandruff free.. it makes hair soft and manageable . i like the scent.

August 02, 2015

wow, I randomly had a severe case of dry scalp due to nursing. after 3 days of using this as well as head and shoulders shampoo my scalp was 95 percent better. I love the smell and it leaves my hair so soft I can brush it with a fine tooth comb.

February 27, 2015

Did not make my hair feel soft. Use a high end brand, this is a rip off.

November 09, 2014

This is an average drug store brand shampoo and conditioner. It does what it is supposed to do and keeps the flakes away. I find I still get a lot of tangles with this even though it is supposed to be a 2 in 1.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag