Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean

Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 2201 in Hair Care

January 17, 2017

the shampoo works great for adults I've just had a thought you should try to make one for kids my son has a very dry scalp so if you could make one of deffently buy it

January 10, 2017

This was so awesome! My sister first got it, because she has a dry scalp area, the next day it was all gone! It seemed like magic! I would recommend buying it at Walmart since it is the cheapest there. If you have scalp problems, defiantly buy this, it is the best.

January 08, 2017

Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean shampoo is a product that I do not know what we will do without.
    Every member in the family uses it and loves the clean feeling that lasts more than 4 days. You do not need to check your shoulders every now and then for white dandruff on your clothing. Be sure that this shampoo cleans and replenishes more and more with every use. The product is one of a kind and is sold at a great price.

January 08, 2017

It's refreshing and helps remove the dry in our scalp. I've been using this for decade and when I meet my husband he's using the same shampoo. Destiny

January 07, 2017

My husband is from England and suffers terribly with flaky skin including his scalp. This is the only shampoo that I purchase for the adults in our house. No dandruff here. Love the classic clean smell.

January 07, 2017

my husband and I used Head and Shoulders we both had dandruff this product is very effective it took all the dandruff away leaving our hair with a great scent and feeling silky smooth I would recommend this product to anyone

January 06, 2017

I used to have bad dandruff as a kid/teen and tried this product so many times. It never helped. I only use it now if I want to try and get a hair colour out (it works great for stripping colour) or just make it fade.

January 06, 2017

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for years and highly recommend it. It has a great scent to it and keeps my hair feeling fresh and clean for days.

January 05, 2017

A need for this household. Amazing at removing cradle cap, one or two applications and most times usually gone. In fact I have to do another treatment on my baby soon. My husband loves how it cleans and doesn't cause him to break out , like most shampoos do after awhile. I need to use due to dander. The smell is wonderful and neither to manly or womanly.

January 04, 2017

We have tried a few brands and Head and Shoulders works great for regular upkeep of keeping hair free from dandruff and looking good. Price wise its the best buy for this type of product.