Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 2162 in Hair Care

November 30, 2016

I started using it because my husband needs to use it. For him if he doesn't use it his skin becomes dry and flakey, the dandruff is insane, and uncontrollable. I'm a big fan when I am in a hurry and not wanting to use both a shampoo and a conditioner it's great!

November 15, 2016

A good product and works reasonably well. Hair does feel clean and it gets rid of any dandruff. Pricing is not too bad and usually the product typically lasts long time (for an average size container).

November 02, 2016

Head and shoulders classic clean helps to treat dandruff but it does not completely diminish it. The redness, itchiness, and irritation completely goes away but there is still dandruff there. It gives a good clean and a light, nice smell.

November 01, 2016

I find that this is the only anti-dandruff 2 in 1 that works (i've tried other brands like Blue). With consistent use, and I think that's the key with this one, I really works. I noticed my dandruff getting less and less and eventually gone by the end of the month. Definitely sticking to this one.

September 16, 2016

I have suffered from a chronic itchy scalp for years and I keep trying different things to rid my itch. I've tried expensive brands, cheaper brands, medicated shampoos and home remedies. Nothing seemed to help until I started using the head and shoulders 2 in 1. I have bought the regular shampoo and conditioner combo before but I found it made my hair look more greasy than usual and I never used it long enough to see if it would help with the itch. However, with the 2 in 1 I find that the itch has disappeared and so has the greasy looking hair. The classic clean smells amazing and it really makes my hair feel very soft.

September 08, 2016

I found my hair was extremely frizzy afterwards and so knotty. It didn't even seem like there was conditionar in the product at all. I had to wash my hair again and use another type of conditioner. Not happy at all.

June 29, 2016

This shampoo works well for my oily hair. My second day hair is still a little bit greasy but a lot less compared to other drugstore shampoos that I used before.

June 28, 2016

I wouldn't say it totally eliminates dandruff but it deffinitley helps! And leaves hair ligh and soft and smelling great! It's a good price as well.. I'd buy the one in bulk size. You get more for your buck that way.

June 24, 2016

Head & shoulders is the only product I trust
To deal with my dandruff. I use this once a month to get rid of dead skin cells and refresh my hair. It leave my hair feeling clean and fresh every time.

May 11, 2016

This shampoo does a great job at keeping dandruff under control and has a great lather. It's a very affordable drugstore product that you can typically find on sale on a regular basis. It does the job well and leaves my head and hair feeling clean and fresh. Only downside is the chemical surfaces that have been linked to contributing to health issues.