Head & Shoulders 2 in1 For Dry Hair Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 937 in Shampoo

November 09, 2016

Just bought this shampoo so I do not know how well it will control the dandruff but it seems to be working. It smells nice and I love that I have shampoo and conditioner in one application so I can use it quickly in the morning before I head off to work because I need to save all the time I can .

October 23, 2016

We use Head and Shoulders in our household for a number of reasons. First, I love the scent and always have. Second, it fights my dry hair and scalp and occasional dandruff. Third, my Honey uses it on his skin as a body wash if he is ever dealing with a skin rash or something like that.

October 22, 2016

i thought I would give the HeAd & Shoulders fior Dry Hair/Scalp a try and it worked so well that I kept on buying it! Both the girls love it too, it really does help with dry scalp but also leaves your hair feeling so sqeaky clean, soft and glistening so that I will continue to buy/use it!!!

March 31, 2016

I enjoy head and shoulders. The smell is horrible but it really does help my scalp from being overly itchy. The cost can be daunting but coupons are easy to come by and they do come on sale packs. I would recommend for anyone with a scratchy scalp.

June 14, 2015

Love the smell, love how good it leaves my head feeling. .