Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 936 in Shampoo

May 17, 2016

pricey if purchased at a pharmacy but reasonable priced if purchased at a walmart type store. did not find that my hair did well with this type of shampoo, and it is very harsh on the eyes.

April 30, 2016

Mon mari utilise le shampoing Head and Shoulders classique depuis plusieurs années. Il lui est très fidèle, c'est son préféré. Il a les cheveux doux, qui sentent bon et mon mari est très satisfait.

March 04, 2016

my family has been using head and shoulders forever and yet they still have dandruff. no matter how many times they use it or the strength of the head and shoulders they still have dandruff. its like they dont use it at all. For my son who has really bad dandruff we changed brands and that seems to help.

0.5/5

March 04, 2016

This shampoo is the one that was all over TV so everyone had it. But it really was terrible, it was way to thick it felt like washing your hair with clay! Would not recommend this to anyone.

March 04, 2016

Only shampoo my BF will use.
CONS: none
PROS: works well for dandruff, not drying to the scalp, smells great, soft and shiny hair
He has used this for years and I have never noticed any dandruff from him. I will use this in the winter if my hair-line gets a little flaky, and once and a while to clarify with. Everytime I use it I am surprised that it is only a dandruff shampoo because it is such a great overall product.

March 02, 2016

Pour moi le head and shoulders est les meilleurs shampoing pour mes cheveux se sont les seul qui ne me donne pas les cheveux gras le lendemain et ils sentent tellement bon je le conseil a tout le monde!

March 02, 2016

always the best product for my dry scalp. It doesn't even matter which scent you get in which variation, it always works so well and it does a great job getting rid of excess oils as well. I keep trying other shampoos but this one is my old faithful. love head and shoulders!

January 20, 2016

I have had a lot of hairdresser tell me not to use head and shoulders shampoo because quote 'It can strip paint off walls'. But sometimes my head gets itchy from using hair products or other shampoos and nothing takes the itchiness away like head and shoulders. I keep a bottle of this in my shower and use it about twice a month. I find it really moisturizes my scalp and almost gives me a 'restart'. It gives me a deep clean.

July 24, 2015

this smells great compared to other dandruff shampoos.lathers up nice cleans hair and gets rid of dandruff or dry itchy scalp!

July 23, 2015

Didn't get rid of the dandruff, made my scalp dry and itchy.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk