Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 21, 2016

LOVE THIS STUFF! It works well for my dandruff in the winter but I use it year around and it makes my hair soft and shiny and bouncy!! One of my favourite shampoos to use

October 21, 2016

Bon produit et bonne odeur du shampoing. Mousse bien et sensation de fraîcheur au niveau du cuir chevelu. Gros format économique pour les famille,il faut peu de produit pour son efficacité.

October 21, 2016

My husband suffers from a skin condition that leaves his head itchy and dry. Head and Shoulders has come to the rescue. This product has a mild scent and takes all his itch and dandruff away. A staple in our home.

October 13, 2016

love it works well for my head and ive tried lots the scent is wonderful wish it would last longer would love to try all the flavours and variety they have

August 24, 2016

I am a stylist with sever skin issues
This is the only shampoo that works (at any price point)
Love it!
It definitely takes care of dandruff and itching

August 12, 2016

My husband has used this for dandruff control. It works ok, however the smell is quite strong and somewhat unpleasant. It does control the dandruff to some degree. I find that the shampoo is quite thick, however it really works up into a great lather.

July 26, 2016

Loving this shampoo, cleans good and works well. I usually dont have dandruff but when i do i like to use this shampoo because it works. Price is great

March 30, 2016

My son has dandruff and has tried many different products. Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo is the one he needs. It keeps his hair soft and at the same time controls his dandruff.

March 28, 2016

Love Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo leaves hair clean both my husband and I use it once a week the only downside is the smell but what the heck it works !

March 22, 2016

My whole family uses Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo. We have other shampoos but we always use Head and Shoulders, at least once a week to get that really clean feeling. My husband, son, and I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone that has any itching or any build-up!