Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1002 in Shampoo

February 19, 2017

I slove rated buying this for husband because he gets boils and eczema. I had bought very expensive shampoo prior to this purchase, and it would nothing for him. But after one week using head and should he noticed a big difference.

February 06, 2017

My husband and I both have very severe dandruff issues. One of my friends suggested to us that we should try to head&shoulders;2 in 1 dry scalp care and since then no more dandruffs! I suggest doing it every other day. When I use it everyday it makes my hair very dry but other than that we are super happy!!

January 19, 2017

If you have a dandruff problem, think no more, run to the closest center and buy a head&shoulders;shampoo. It definitely does what it intends to do. Trust me you won't regret.

January 10, 2017

It works on dandruff but not so much on dry scalp. I find my head is left feeling like its drying the scalp. Just double check that your buying for dry scalp or dandruff.

January 09, 2017

This product is affordable and effective too. I mean it really served the purpose why this product was made. I always using this specially during winter season which I develop dandruff due to cold weather and due to heater also when I'm indoor.

January 08, 2017

My husband has dry hair which causes dandruff but with head and shoulders shampoo he has no problems whatsoever he loves it and its gentle to be used daily.

January 07, 2017

Avec se shampooing, malgré que ça decapte une teinture est très efficace. J'ai de la difficulté à trouver un shampooing qui ne me fait pas gratter la tête. Quand j'utilise une autre sorte je dois alterner mais avec head n shoulder plus besoin. Très bon pour le psoriasis

October 21, 2016

LOVE THIS STUFF! It works well for my dandruff in the winter but I use it year around and it makes my hair soft and shiny and bouncy!! One of my favourite shampoos to use

October 21, 2016

Bon produit et bonne odeur du shampoing. Mousse bien et sensation de fraîcheur au niveau du cuir chevelu. Gros format économique pour les famille,il faut peu de produit pour son efficacité.

October 21, 2016

My husband suffers from a skin condition that leaves his head itchy and dry. Head and Shoulders has come to the rescue. This product has a mild scent and takes all his itch and dandruff away. A staple in our home.