Head & Shoulders Deep Clean 2-in-1 For Men Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 937 in Shampoo

September 20, 2016

My husband loves this shampoo. It has a great "manly" scent, leaves his hair super clean, and of course, no dandruff! He's been using it for years and no complaints.

August 28, 2016

Old spice scented
Great smell, compliments the body wash and deodorant
Used it everyday, bought 2 more bottles since
Same price as every other bottle of head and shoulders

September 23, 2015

This is the only shampoo that my husband will use! Great product and highly effective!

July 24, 2015

I recently tried out this shampoo from Head & Shoulders and was pleasantly surprised by the results. My hair sometimes suffers from the summer extreme heat conditions that permeates this area every year. My hair usually gets very dry and I sometimes find out that dandruff will start to develop near the scalp. I've tried Head & Shoulders regular two in one shampoo and conditioner to treat the problem in the past and I've always found it very effective in dealing with this. This particular one's had me wondering if there really was a difference between the Men's shampoo and the regular shampoo I usually bought. There certainly is! This one not only got rid of the dandruff quickly, but also left my hair feeling softer and less drier than usual! I would certainly recommend this product for all men who hate having dry and dandruff issues with their hair. Two thumbs up!

July 11, 2015

very effective shampoo that provides a deep cleaning and refreshing experience.

April 07, 2015

This stuff is great for fast, clean and soft hair. You can get in and out of the shower and begin your day ready for anything.

September 14, 2014

I love this shampoo. It makes my scalp tingle and leaves it feeling clean and cool. It leaves my hair super soft and shiny. Leaves a nice after scent as well

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products