Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 969 in Shampoo

• For a clean fresh scent
  • Cleanses your hair and scalp leaving a fresh green apple scent
  • Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on color treated or permed hair

January 14, 2017

This is my favourite shampoo! It doesn't smell like the typical dandruff shampoo - it smells amazing! Nicely scented, not too strong. Helps to keep my hair soft and shiny.

January 07, 2017

Love the smell, I can't get enough of it. I'm always getting compliments on how great my hair smells. I get bad dandruff and after about a week of using head and shoulders the day drift stooped.

January 06, 2017

Though I tend to buy more natural products - I needed something quick to rid me of Dandruff for the dry winter months. This product did the trick! It also smells really nice. I would recommend to anyone who is having issues with dandruff!

January 06, 2017

I have purchased the head and shoulders green apple shampoo. I have suffered for years with an itchy scalp. I have tried other dandruff control or itchy scalp shampoos and I had found them to have too much of a chemical smell. This is why I wanted to try the green apple scent . And I am glad that I did it left my hair soft ,shiny and very manageable! As for my itchy scalp it worked wonderful and it smells wonderful! I will definitely be adding this at least once or twice in my weekly routine with my hair!

December 29, 2016

For months I have been trying to find a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or greasy but this is the one! The only one I ever use now! Love it:)

December 02, 2016

i love all head and shoulders products, when i saw the green apple scent i just had to get it, i don't often get dandruff problems, but i do use this when they come up, the green apple scent is amazing and leaves me feeling super fresh

November 01, 2016

I never used to use this shampoo until I got psoriasis after my pregnancy. It cleared it up in no time! The smell is great, and my hair has never been healthier!!

October 21, 2016

This is my all time favourite shampoo. The scent is perfect and gives your skull and minty fresh feeling at the same time. It works well to clean dandruff off your hair. As soon as I stop using this product, dandruff would come back. Once I get back to using it again, it does its job.

August 29, 2016

I have a dry scalp problem that flares up monthly, I use this usually 2 weeks each month to keep it at bay for the most part. I love the smell and it keeps the itch and flakes away, love it!

August 19, 2016

This is a really great dandruff shampoo, it is very effective and smells heavenly. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is high quality. I would definitely recommend it.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO