Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 935 in Shampoo

• For a clean fresh scent
  • Cleanses your hair and scalp leaving a fresh green apple scent
  • Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on color treated or permed hair

December 02, 2016

i love all head and shoulders products, when i saw the green apple scent i just had to get it, i don't often get dandruff problems, but i do use this when they come up, the green apple scent is amazing and leaves me feeling super fresh

November 01, 2016

I never used to use this shampoo until I got psoriasis after my pregnancy. It cleared it up in no time! The smell is great, and my hair has never been healthier!!

October 21, 2016

This is my all time favourite shampoo. The scent is perfect and gives your skull and minty fresh feeling at the same time. It works well to clean dandruff off your hair. As soon as I stop using this product, dandruff would come back. Once I get back to using it again, it does its job.

August 29, 2016

I have a dry scalp problem that flares up monthly, I use this usually 2 weeks each month to keep it at bay for the most part. I love the smell and it keeps the itch and flakes away, love it!

August 19, 2016

This is a really great dandruff shampoo, it is very effective and smells heavenly. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is high quality. I would definitely recommend it.

August 16, 2016

The best shampoo that ever worked on my hair. Makes me feel fresh and clean after each use and never had to worry about dandruff. Ive been using it for couple of years and now my husband likes it too lol

1.5/5

August 16, 2016

My friend recommended this shampoo to me after I told her I've been having a bit n dandruff. It smelled amazing and I said that I would pick it up and try it out. The first wash was fine but after I washed my hair the second time... My "roots" area looked so greasy! I thought that's weird and tried it again and the same thing happened. I would never buy this product ever again.

July 08, 2016

i like this brand of dandruff shampoo. it works well on my hair. the scent of the shampoo is nice. i like that it has just the right consenty . and the price is well within my budget.

June 10, 2016

I use this shampoo and conditioner not for the dandruff relief, but for the way the it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and the smell of the shampoo itself. It leaves my hair smelling great and doesn't make my hair feel weighed down or heavy at All. A great product!

March 18, 2016

Head and shoulders is the only shampoo I will use on my hair!! It's amazing stuff! Rinses clean easily, and I've been flake free for years :) thank you head and shoulders!!