Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Conditioner with Tea Tree Essence
Amazing

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Conditioner with Tea Tree Essence Reviews

1 review
Ranked #254 out of 602 in Conditioner

April 01, 2016

I started using Head and Shoulders Instant Cooling Relief, and was originally skeptical due to my past experiences with Head and Shoulders.

My hair is past my shoulders, thin, and tangles really easily.

I use this in adjacent with the matching Shampoo. I apply the conditioner after shampooing, but compared to other conditioners, I use about half the amount and my hair still piles nicely on my head for the few minutes I leave it in to work its magic. It rinses out quite easily too.

It has a nice light minty scent - but nothing overbearing, as I was able to attend a friends place a few hours later, and she is HIGHLY sensitive to scents.

I was surprised that once my hair was dried that it was light and healthy looking.

My hair also didn't require a detangler - normally a must with many shampoos and conditioners.

My only disappointment was in the morning - my hair was a tangly mess - and I didn't do anything to create that mess. This doesn't normally happen to my hair with other hair cleaning products, so I am assuming that it is due to the Head & Shoulders.

All-in-all, it's a lot gentler on my hair now vs the last time I used it (a few decades ago).

*** I received this product at no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

djs888 added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher