Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence Reviews

1 review
Ranked #293 out of 935 in Shampoo

April 01, 2016

I started using Head and Shoulders Instant Cooling Relief, and was originally skeptical due to my past experiences with Head and Shoulders.

My hair is past my shoulders, thin, and tangles really easily.

I wash my hair – and the shampoo bubbles nicely in my hair, and my hair is not left in a total mess after rinsing it out.

It has a nice light minty scent - but nothing overbearing, as I was able to attend a friends place a few hours later, and she is HIGHLY sensitive to scents.

I was surprised that once my hair was dried that it was light and healthy looking.

My hair also didn't require a detangler - normally a must with many shampoos and conditioners.

My only disappointment was in the morning - my hair was a tangly mess - and I didn't do anything to create that mess. This doesn't normally happen to my hair with other hair cleaning products, so I am assuming that it is due to the Head & Shoulders.

All-in-all, it's a lot gentler on my hair now vs the last time I used it (a few decades ago).

*** I received this product at no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil