Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo With Eucalyptus 420ml

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo With Eucalyptus 420ml Reviews

Ranked #508 out of 998 in Shampoo

January 13, 2017

I bought this product a little while ago - due to the winter and the cold my scalp was extremely dry and itchy. Although it did work I'm assuming due to the Eucalyptus it burned SOOOOO bad. It didn't do any damage or anything but the burning sensation was quite severe - I still use it now but in smaller amounts and mix it with my other shampoo so the sting isn't so bad.

August 25, 2016

I most of the time uses an other brand but a few times a year with the season change my scalp can gets dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. This is the perfect solution it takes care of the problem and also makes my hair look healthy and shiny. The eucalyptus makes your scalp feel fresh and it smells good. I would suggest to use it in combination with a conditioner of the same brand.

June 05, 2016

I don't have dandruff issue...just extremely itchy scalp,even while washing my hair I ll be scratching my scalp in shower, I don't know if I am alergic to products or not, then I gave head and shoulders with the eucalyptus a try. It really works with the itching and irritation problem. This is the only shampoo I am using on my hair...works great if u have itchy scalp. It helps me now on calming my scalp and sleep at night:) and I run through a lot of bottles little bit expensive for me.

June 17, 2014

I was really impressed with this product. I was dealing with a dry, burning, itchy, sensitive scalp issue in the winter, and was hesitant to buy anything too chemical. The natural shampoo alternatives smelled foul, and I came across this one, and decided to give it a try.
    It creates a wonderful cooling sensation to remedy the burning and itching feeling as you lather your hair (due to eucalyptus). It doesn't cause further irritation, which I've found other anti-flake shampoo products have done to me in the past. This cleared up the discomfort issue after the first use, and within a week the flaky issue was gone.