Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 935 in Shampoo

Smooth & Silky shampoo, act as moisture-rich pick-me-ups. The rich, indulgent shampoo leaves hair silky smooth, and up to 100% free from dandruff. Meanwhile, the conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz and split ends.

• Soften and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it dandruff free*
  • Added moisturizers help replenish moisture balance from the inside out

December 02, 2016

This product works great too I actually have it in my bathroom right now and I use it twice a week. I like the way that it smells and comparison to the normal Head and Shoulders shampoo. I would definitely recommend trying it if you have a flaky scalp.

December 02, 2016

I am someone who keeps multiple different types of head and shoulder shampoos on hand, as dandruff sometimes isn't the only problem that i have come up, i sometimes have very dried out hair, so i started to use this during those times, and it leaves my hair feeling amazing, scalp feeling nice and me feeling fresh

September 25, 2016

This stuff works and it smells really good too. I also love the conditioner. It never builds up in your hair and my hair feels super soft and looks really nice and healthy after shampooing and conditioning. I don't have dandruff but my daughter does and this worked great on her hair. I just tried it out because it was there. Great stuff

June 28, 2016

I don't have a dandruff issue, I decided to buy this shampoo to take away the remaining semi-permanent dye I have on my hair so I went with this and wow it actually works really well for 6 dollars, it's a pretty good product and I also bought the 2 in 1 version. It makes your hair so nice and soft, would recommend it if you want a expensive shampoo.

May 04, 2016

I used this shampoo when I noticed that I had a dandruff problem and I had never tried it before than so I had the idea that this was strictly for dandruff and that it probably wouldn't be that great. I was pleasantly surprised and ended up using this for years even after the dandruff was long gone. Made my hair super light and bouncy and it smells great.

April 09, 2016

This is my favourite hair product, I have never had a problem with it. My hair always feels nice and clean, bouncy, and my hair never gets a dull look feeling after a few hours like some other products tend to do. It's definitely a keeper product for anyone.

March 31, 2016

My husband uses this and he loves it! He says it helps with his dry scalp and smells great, our daughter was having dry scalp issues and we would use this every other bath to wash her hair and it cleared it up in a few weeks! I would highly suggest this if you are having dandruff issues.

February 12, 2016

A very "average" shampoo. Yes, it leaves hair soft (Many drugstore shampoos contain wax..that is what leaves the hair feeling so soft.) I get very bad dandruff in the winter. I do not find regular use of this shampoo to help relieve this. The scent is okay, not too strong but not a "pretty" smelling shampoo either. Like I said, an average shampoo.

February 02, 2016

I have very straight hair that can lose it's shine and smooth texture after a while, so this line really helps me out! I love this simple scent of it, and how the next day my hair is unbelievably smooth. I love how soft my hair gets, and it even adds a touch of volume, which I so desperately need.

January 27, 2016

This shampoo is amazing it not only makes your hair feeling silky smooth it's also a great shampoo for getting rid of dandriff

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear