Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers - Grilled Chicken Marinara

Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers - Grilled Chicken Marinara Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

August 22, 2016

It sounds healthy, looks O.K., but lack of taste. So I have to add some condiment, and I question about how healthy after that. Until I find a good spice mix, I would reserve my favorable opinion.

June 11, 2016

This has to be my favorite frozen meal of all time! And to top it off it's supposed to be healthy and good for you! It has an amazing flavour, the chicken is nice and tender not rubbery like some frozen meals with chicken. It's a big enough portion that it fills you up nicely, you don't feel like your still starving after you eat it! The vegetables are nice and crisp and fresh tasting not all soggy like some! Definitely recommend this for a quick somewhat healthy lunch!

May 31, 2016

I love,love these dinners.I only have them about once every two weeks and sometimes in between when I'm stumped for something quick that I can just heat up in the Microwave and eat and run.Great for anyone ,especially if you have something on the go and you are short on time.This one,the Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken Marinara tastes great.There are a lot of different ones to choose from,mine is the Teriyaki Roast Beef dinner.These dinners are very filling and cooks in about 5 min in the Microwave.We like them at our household and I usually keep a few in the freezer in case there comes a time when we want a change or gets tired of home cooked meals.I would recommend anyone to try these and different flavours.The pricing isn't too bad either usually around $3.99 to buy and lots of time they go on sale at the market for $2.99.

May 31, 2016

These are great tasting and perfect for the nights you get home late and don't feel like cooking a dinner. I love the taste of this one and there is a fair amount of chicken in them not like some others that I have tried. It is also great for lunches too. They seem to be on sale quite often at different stores too.

March 31, 2016

these are probably my favourite frozen dinners. They have good ingredients, are very easy to prepare and taste great. They don't taste processed or too salty either

March 16, 2016

These are very tasty and not too salty at all--I find it really has a homemade taste and not too expensive--especially when there were coupons for buy 1get 1 frree-I really stocked up

February 05, 2016

I love this frozen entrees. They are so easy to prepare, very fast as well. They are nutritious and healthy and tastes pretty good.

February 05, 2016

I get these at Walmart because that's where they are best priced. These are such a great idea for quick fix meals. They are far more healthy than other microwaveable dinners and I think it's fantastic that the sauce cooks separately from the food that way the food isn't soggy at all and also you can choose how much sauce you want to add to your food. This particular selection is really tasty!