Healthy Choices Steamers Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

April 12, 2016

If you are looking for a quick portion controlled lunch, this are pretty good. The varieties are hit or miss for me, though. I quite like the General Tso's Chicken one because it packs a bit of a spice punch, but some of the others are a bit sweet for my taste. As far as frozen meals go, these are pretty good, not amazing. I have repurchased them, though. They are great for a quick meal that incorporates protein, veggies and rice with a sauce although I wish it was brown rice for added nutrition.

March 09, 2016

This was decent for a frozen entree. Portion size is what you would expect. Price point was a little high in my opinion at $4.50 each. Overall about a 3.5 out of 5

February 13, 2016

These are great for work lunches. Fast preparation in the microwave
The steamer basket keeps vegetables and sauce separate. Once mixed together the veggies were crisp and sauce tasty. I would try these again when on sale. I found the regular price to be a little high for a frozen meal.

January 17, 2016

These are great for a night you want a quick meal,fast and easy to prepare, they are pretty tasty for store bought, and they are inexpensive

July 14, 2015

I tried the Pesto chicken one- wonderful flavor, not too heavy, so great for watching our diet. I did add a little salt ( which probably isn't a good thing, since my blood pressure is borderline) to enhance the pesto flavor, but even without, was wonderful.

May 14, 2015

Tried this for the first time the other day! Loaded with chicken, veggies, noodles and sauce! Tasted like it was made fresh from a five star dining!! Quick, easy and delish!

October 03, 2013

very healthy, low in sodium for the cardio diets and low to no trans fats a must in my family!

September 25, 2013

I like some flavours more than others of this product. The Garlic spaghetti one is great!

August 22, 2013

I really like these, taste great. I like the Grilled Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo and Grilled Chicken Marinara. Only issue I have with these is the price, although they are convenient, they cost too much for how much product you actually get. I just buy them when they are on sale for a good price.

August 13, 2012

I love having these steamers for lunch. Very easy to make come out great every time with enough food to satisfy me. Big pieces of chicken and fresh veggies. Quality and quantity! The price is good, less expensive then eating out, but I prefer to buy them on sale.